Club Shop Feedback Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

As per usual on these club sports things, its teddy bears and nothing else (in the toy line).
Given we are the Imps, is it not obvious to sell a "cuddly" Imp toy??
They would surely be a big sell to all young kids in our fan base, and to quite a few not so young too !

Models of Sincil Bank too.
Framed photos of Sincil Bank.
Mini Trophies of all we've won.
A mini trophy cabinet.

It doesn't just have to be replica kit all the time (especially kit that doesnt fit!)

There was far more errea gear on the old one. Where's it all gone?!

Not that I need to buy the third kit goalie socks...

Still no sign of a decent supply of Dorrian`s Army embossed sweatshirts or bobble hats on this new website... my kids..not happy.

I suppose as this is a feedback thread i could make my suggestions and await appropriate actions.

1. Dorrian hoodies,red and white striped with LCFC on the back or "Dorrians Army"
emboldened in black.
2. Dream team t `shirts(dream team Nates/Dorrian)......LCFC on front and photo of club legends on the back.

predict both suggestions would fly out the door like saveloys from a chippy on a Friday night.
Dorrian hasnt got anything to do with the club anymore?

As per usual on these club sports things, its teddy bears and nothing else (in the toy line).
They would surely be a big sell to all young kids in our fan base, and to quite a few not so young too !

A mini trophy cabinet.

It doesn't just have to be replica kit all the time (especially kit that doesnt fit!)

Well posting that here is pointless, send it to feedback@lincolncityfc.co.uk

Dorrian hasnt got anything to do with the club anymore?

He will in my eyes always be a Lincoln hero and he saved LCFC from extinction by fronting up his own personal collaterals to save the club.(personal financial risk,showed bottle in grim times.)

I know he still attends games as my buddy Eweimps met him in the khasi at the services whilst in transit to Goodison Park and he said he looked dapper as usual.
Cue life size bronze statue erected at the Stonebow......get it on!

One question, does the club get the profit from the sale of things in the shop, or is, as I suspect, it just rented out to a third party?

One question, does the club get the profit from the sale of things in the shop, or is, as I suspect, it just rented out to a third party?

No idea but it could be a fixed rent or linked to a % of the turnover. Get the impression the Club, via Liam, is more commercially minded than it once was.

A mini trophy cabinet.

Imps aren’t meant to be cuddly!

He will in my eyes always be a Lincoln hero and he saved LCFC from extinction by fronting up his own personal collaterals to save the club.(personal financial risk,showed bottle in grim times.)

I know he still attends games as my buddy Eweimps met him in the khasi at the services whilst in transit to Goodison Park and he said he looked dapper as usual.
Cue life size bronze statue erected at the Stonebow......get it on!

Yes, he's still an Associate Director. And I agree with your sentiments Devon. Like John Reames, he was vilified by some during his tenure...but without them both, we would not have the club we have today.

Isn't posting anything here pointless ?!

Club opens new web shop
Fan complains about lack of originality in product.
Fan posts on forum with suggestions to improve it.
Fan doesn't contact the club via the specific email provided by the club for feedback
Club shop doesn't receive feedback
Club doesn't change shop