Club Shop Feedback Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

Excellent news!
Lets hope the sizing of clothing is more consistent,also i would prefer less headwear with pompoms Also less headgear with one size fits all because it doesent!
Calendars should start to be sold beginnning of November Not late December.

Slightly concerned that so many changes appear to originate from Doncaster, but am pleased that things are being taken to "another level", hopefully starting with that dreadful home shirt.

Put in financial perspective, John Vickers cost the Club £35,000 over eleven years for his fraud, and got 14 months for it. The loss of probably 1,000+ sales of our home shirt, the most valuable item of clothing merchandise to a football club, probably cost us at least a third of that figure in one year alone. It could be way, way more, yet no-one took the rap, no-one put their individual hand up, and they probably all still drink together and believe they're wonderful.

Costs matter to a football club even when times are great.

It's dead simple Elite Pro Sports, we expect:

1. Great Design
2. Good Quality
3. Good Choice
4. Good Pricing
5. Items that fit, as per the label.
6. A reliable supply chain

It's not rocket science, it's a basic retail norm, and to a market that wants to buy from you...... It just could not be easier.

Last edited:
Excellent news!
Lets hope the sizing of clothing is more consistent.

We're being supplied by Errea for the next two years, so don't expect expect that to change! Not that they're any worse than others on that.

My Lincoln City bath / pool towel has made more appearances in Europe than the Imps have, always a good talking point ! Should sell if re stocked. ( bought it a considerable time ago ) .
I got one bought for Christmas, along with a nice wooly hat and various other bits and bobs.
Always found the staff pleasant and helpful when I've bought anything.

The new online shop is a much better layout and GUI (IMO.)

And personalised name and number up there on the front page.

I was going to buy one of the shirts earlier in the season but couldn't find the option to personalise online (was there one) so I didn't bother.

Still no sign of a decent supply of Dorrian`s Army embossed sweatshirts or bobble hats on this new website... my kids..not happy.

I suppose as this is a feedback thread i could make my suggestions and await appropriate actions.

1. Dorrian hoodies,red and white striped with LCFC on the back or "Dorrians Army"
emboldened in black.
2. Dream team t `shirts(dream team Nates/Dorrian)......LCFC on front and photo of club legends on the back.

predict both suggestions would fly out the door like saveloys from a chippy on a Friday night.

Last edited: