Club Shop Feedback Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

Club opens new web shop
Fan complains about lack of originality in product.
Fan posts on forum with suggestions to improve it.
Fan doesn't contact the club via the specific email provided by the club for feedback
Club shop doesn't receive feedback
Club doesn't change shop

And given i didnt know anything about a feedback email, i made comments here.
Sorry I'm useless.

Anyone go in the club shop yesterday, possibly the first opportunity for most? Any different products, more choice?

Yep we went in and bought a polo shirt each, 5/6 different types of polo shirt including a ladies one so my daughter was very happy about that.
Very busy in there bit odd they had a till that was cash only, slowed the queue down a bit. Decent range of stuff with more coming in soon apparently.

Went in to look around and Karen was happy! New stuff on the rhs as you went in look good and they have 10 different mugs of all sizes in.
Didnt buy anything other than my usual programme( one of my match day superstitions) as i have an unexpected £349 to fork out for in 3weeks time.

Went in to look around and Karen was happy! New stuff on the rhs as you went in look good and they have 10 different mugs of all sizes in.
Didnt buy anything other than my usual programme( one of my match day superstitions) as i have an unexpected £349 to fork out for in 3weeks time.

Sounds good stuff. But again, no one is forcing you to pay out for a ST in the next few weeks.

Received the latest email re items from the website. However, could not find a product description or sizing chart which is a little disappointing compared to my normal e-commerce buying experience elsewhere. Having said that, it did give me the weight of the product which I found bizarre.

When we bought our polo shirts last week they already had a bigger range than the online site had at the time.
Been added now.

The 'club shop' link on the first page of the official website still links to the Andreas Carter page! Whereas the link once into the Imps site proper links to the new shop. I'm surprised that hasn't been changed.

The 'club shop' link on the first page of the official website still links to the Andreas Carter page! Whereas the link once into the Imps site proper links to the new shop. I'm surprised that hasn't been changed.
That's redimps.com. That takes you to the page you refer to. I'm not sure that's been updated for a while.

The club use redimps.co.uk, which takes you straight to the main OS page.

I haven't been in since it changed, but I have been paying attention to the emails advertising what they are selling. It looks like they have a fantastic range of quality products!

Anyone confirm whether the "Dorrian" facemasks are back in stock? REALLY DECENT QUALITY....big seller last season.
Best bargain i have come across so far since the revamp and reasonably priced are the "Andreas Carter" black armbands 20p a pop,but heard they won`t be back on the shelves till August 2019........delayed shipment from China.

Could do with some champions pin badges. Did they do anything for the Checkatrade win? Never saw any which was disappointing if they didn’t do them.