City Retain The League Cup! - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax | Page 5 | Vital Football

City Retain The League Cup! - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax

Does anyone else suspect that the crooked media paid Kepa to do what he did just so that the back pages would almost exclusively ignore our win and instead focus on a different aspect of the game?

No? Must be me then . . .

We talk about Big Willy not coming on because he would have had the advantage and we forgot we had our own advantage with Eddy and I think that is why Luiz knew Eddy would know which way to dive and it caused him to miss

I've been trying to find a close up of this, still inconclusive in that in that one, it certainly does appear that he elbowed him though.

Why the lack of media attention? When Aguero swung an arm at Winston Reid it was replayed on a loop on Sky Sports.

The lack of attention was immediate. They ignored this incident in the commentary at the time and it was not shown at half time.

As you say, the incident with Reid was on a permanent loop until the fa took action. VAR was intended to cover "clear and obvious" errors - well Moss did not appear to see this but still chose to award a free kick so he had to have seen something....... strangely the only thing he could have seen was Jorginho's elbow in Sergio's throat. So why zero action against the player? And why the total absence of any coverage since?