City Gossip | Page 96 | Vital Football

City Gossip

at 34 even Barcelona would not expect that much especially as his wages would help barca recruit more players DS21's wages goes part wage to subsidising the deal and his commercial value could offset more, it is a win win.

He'd be a vanity buy - but who else could afford him?

If we did then win the CL it would put to bed the argument that pep can only win it with Messi. Probably best avoid.

How would it affect our financial muscle re other players, Pep will need more full backs and a centre half.

He'd be a vanity buy - but who else could afford him?

If we did then win the CL it would put to bed the argument that pep can only win it with Messi. Probably best avoid.

How would it affect our financial muscle re other players, Pep will need more full backs and a centre half.

You have to speculate to accumulate, I am almost certain that this is total specubollux as he would as you say command to much money and FFP would scupper any other deal besides he wont leave Barcelona as i hope pep will stay a little bit longer here.

You have to speculate to accumulate, I am almost certain that this is total specubollux as he would as you say command to much money and FFP would scupper any other deal besides he wont leave Barcelona as i hope pep will stay a little bit longer here.

Maybe to PSG with Neymar returning to Barca with a suitcase full of cash.

Who knows but signing another 30+ year old to augment our current collection doesn't make sense. As you suggest it's probably all bollox anyway.

In The Chairman's second part of the annual interview, he says that we are going to acquire a French 2nd division team to the CFG group.

on Sergio, no contracts talks have been implemented but he does say that it is up to Sergio if he wants to go or stay

On Pep very similar and non committal in that talks about an extension have not been made but it does indicate that it is up to pep whether of not he stays or goes but the Chairman does indicate that everything will be Ok and they will do what is best for the Club.

On the Women's team the Interviewer Chris Bailey did let slip that he understood that there were more high profile signings to be made and the chairman confirmed that City are committed to backing the Women's Team

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/mens/khaldoon-al-mubarak-part-two-interview-63733946