City Gossip | Page 13 | Vital Football

City Gossip

normally I would agree with what you say Kenny, but when they release this tripe prior to an important match you get the idea that they are trying to drive a wedge in between Pep and Kevin.

Even today I see a report suggesting to get Isco from Madrid they want KDB in exchange. believability % zero

found this in one of BD's posts on FFP

Funny how press made news of KDB going down the tunnel .. didn't mention he came back wrapped up for the cold weather to watch rest of game . #AGENDA?

found this in one of BD's posts on FFP

Funny how press made news of KDB going down the tunnel .. didn't mention he came back wrapped up for the cold weather to watch rest of game . #AGENDA?

So he was pised off at being subbed, stomped into the dressing room where he was promptly told by the kit person to get his sad sorry arse back on the berti. Red Kev then blushed bright pink before claiming he'd only gone down for his tracky bottoms before grabbing the first pair he sees and creeping sheepishly back into the limelight?

So he was pised off at being subbed, stomped into the dressing room where he was promptly told by the kit person to get his sad sorry arse back on the berti. Red Kev then blushed bright pink before claiming he'd only gone down for his tracky bottoms before grabbing the first pair he sees and creeping sheepishly back into the limelight?

No he didn’t it was convenient for the Anti City media to report that Kevin went straight down the tunnel ... full stop....

They did not report that he came back minutes later wrapped upagainst the cold which would mean to those that highlighted storming down the tunnel, was in fact no story at all.

I absolutely refute your claim that he was told by a member of staff to go back,.

If you have anything to support this theory please put me right and I will hold my hands up and apologise to you

The Agenda is alive and kicking all designed to cause the Club problems and to offer no assistance at all

The semi final second leg against Burton is clearly the difficult one to shift but lack of flexibility over the Trophy QF is the baffling one. It doesn’t help at all.

The semi final second leg against Burton is clearly the difficult one to shift but lack of flexibility over the Trophy QF is the baffling one. It doesn’t help at all.
Especially as City have given them alternative dates, they are trying to ensure City play a better side that intended thus making things ever more difficult than ever

I am trying to imagine the media hype that we would be enduring if this sentence started with the words U*d or Liverpool.....

"City are the last remaining under-21 side left in the EFL Trophy"

They would be all over it like a rash and am pretty sure would be more accommodating. However, this achievement seems to be flying under the media radar. Funny that.

A quick check of Sunderland's fixtures reveals that they aren't scheduled to play another fixture in League One until.......2nd February (v AFC Wimbledon).

That is a gap of 11 days in total. The unwillingness to reschedule the EFL Trophy date is unfathomable. I cannot imagine that Sunderland would have a problem delaying the fixture.

A quick check of Sunderland's fixtures reveals that they aren't scheduled to play another fixture in League One until.......2nd February (v AFC Wimbledon).

That is a gap of 11 days in total. The unwillingness to reschedule the EFL Trophy date is unfathomable. I cannot imagine that Sunderland would have a problem delaying the fixture.

Any idea of EDS fixtures? I've looked on the OS but it being shit as usual just showed me fixtures for February and can't find an option to look at January fixtures.

I don’t think there can be any more in January, which would explain why they are only showing February’s?
:hmmm:

Probably right Rising. I think when you look for fixtures the whole season should be listed, including results.

Before the takeover the website was brilliant, now it's a piece of shit and I only visit as a last resort when I can't find the info I'm looking for elsewhere.

Probably right Rising. I think when you look for fixtures the whole season should be listed, including results.

Before the takeover the website was brilliant, now it's a piece of shit and I only visit as a last resort when I can't find the info I'm looking for elsewhere.
I agree. I remember a few years ago the website won an award for its style and presentation but it has gone backwards ever since. It’s ok when a game is on but everything else is shite.

No he didn’t it was convenient for the Anti City media to report that Kevin went straight down the tunnel ... full stop....

They did not report that he came back minutes later wrapped upagainst the cold which would mean to those that highlighted storming down the tunnel, was in fact no story at all.

I absolutely refute your claim that he was told by a member of staff to go back,.

If you have anything to support this theory please put me right and I will hold my hands up and apologise to you

I was merely suggesting an alternative narrative!

Don't players normally just slip into the tracksuit vacated by the player who has replaced them. Nice and cosy. Perhaps Red Kev has a special tracksuit?

Any idea of EDS fixtures? I've looked on the OS but it being shit as usual just showed me fixtures for February and can't find an option to look at January fixtures.

I cannot find any trace of any U21 fixtures beyond the EFL Trophy match on 22/1 on the excellent Flashscores App that I use. The same App does show EDS U23 fixtures into April.

I was merely suggesting an alternative narrative!

Don't players normally just slip into the tracksuit vacated by the player who has replaced them. Nice and cosy. Perhaps Red Kev has a special tracksuit?

My point was that the media made or tried to make news that Kevin had stomped off in a huff

They did not (conveniently) report that he return a short time later in the appropriate gear for someone who has been injured and needs to keep the warmth in his body to fend off adverse reactions.

I cannot find any trace of any U21 fixtures beyond the EFL Trophy match on 22/1 on the excellent Flashscores App that I use. The same App does show EDS U23 fixtures into April.

the Official programme only lists the Premier league 2 ; The academy U18s, The Checkatrade trophy is listed( but only when a game is scheduled) UEFA Youth League and The U18 Premier League Cup.

it does note that fixture times and dates are subject to change.

therefore, I don't think there is an U21 competition apart from those allowed in the controversial trophy

F*ck off Neil Ashton :finger:

Referring to whether Liverpool are winning the sort of games that are critical if they want to take the title he mentioned the “penalty miss by Mahrez when they played Manchester U*d”. FFS.

At least they are now debating Salah’s reputation because of hisdive yesterday

I have stopped watching full replays of Liverpool games, they have been so lucky this season plus Mo has gamed 6 pens, I can't take it anymore, but I do believe in cheats never prosper, still plenty of games to stuff up.

I have stopped watching full replays of Liverpool games, they have been so lucky this season plus Mo has gamed 6 pens, I can't take it anymore, but I do believe in cheats never prosper, still plenty of games to stuff up.

The damage is done but you win because you are lucky and things go your way, I doubt referees will stop giving penalties to Liverpool because everyone wants them to win the title so we are told.