City Gossip | Page 11 | Vital Football

City Gossip

I wouldn't disagree at all but......I would lay odds on it bring Liverpool even if they don't bring home the league title.

In 2014 Manuel Pellgrini became the first foreign manager to win two trophies in his first season in charge. Did he win Manager of the Year? Did he hell.

Brendan Rodgers won the LMA manager award and Tony Pulis was handed the PL manager award......

:unsure:

BBC sports personality of the year

Not expecting City to be rewarded for a record breaking season

Team of the year went to the England women’s netball team. They also won the Sporting moment of the year.

Kane was third, Lewis Hamilton 2nd and the winner was Geraint Thomas.

Team of the year went to the England women’s netball team. They also won the Sporting moment of the year.

Kane was third, Lewis Hamilton 2nd and the winner was Geraint Thomas.
Fully deserved. Great sportsman and great rider and a feather for Wales

Whilst I think his playing career is winding down (& he knows and accepts this), I also think his qualities as a leader in the squad and the dressing room are hugely valued by Pep. I can see him taking on coaching duties and perhaps even a place on the bench alongside Arteta in time. I wonder if he has taken/is taking his UEFA coaching badges :hmmm:

There was a vid doing the rounds around the time All or Nothing was released of Kompany coaching one of the women's youth teams as part of his badges, so it seems he is.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a year deal