Chorley in our cup | Page 3 | Vital Football

Chorley in our cup

Massey is starting - so you’ve got be taking the piss.

I wonder if the fortnights rest after today has influenced starting with garner, james?
I'm going (waaaaaay) out a limb with this one maybe, but Massey is undoubtedly a decent player....on his day ..... when he's putting in the effort.

Unfortunately for him, he's not had many days recently, and from a fans' point of view, it's sometimes appeared he had more effort to give.

I stand by the statement though.

It shows the level of our support - it’s free on bbc and with only 5 mins to go only 484 people logged into game in bbc sport website !

It shows the level of our support - it’s free on bbc and with only 5 mins to go only 484 people logged into game in bbc sport website !

You been on the pop already?
Watching it via iplayer so I and many others wont be logged.

1 goal up, Garner with a easy finish after Chorley couldn't clear a cross (they all count though!). But it's been a poor game so far, they've had 2 chances they should have done a lot better with, and our only tactic seems to be get it wide and in the box (regardless of if anyone's there to receive it). But there's no pace, no one is taking anyone on and I've not seen a single one of our players jump for a header yet

That's perhaps because us techno simpletons couldn't work out how sort out i player!

Cracking finish for the second goal! Playing much better since the first goal went in, much more confidence showing