Chelsea v Tottenham Carabou Cup 2nd leg | Page 3 | Vital Football

Chelsea v Tottenham Carabou Cup 2nd leg

This is one of those times where we do the natural Spurs thing. We will play up to the competition and win.

We do have a tendency to play 'up' to competition and unfortunately 'down' to competition as well.

I would not be surprised if we royally kick their ass.

This is one of those times where we do the natural Spurs thing. We will play up to the competition and win.

We do have a tendency to play 'up' to competition and unfortunately 'down' to competition as well.

I would not be surprised if we royally kick their ass.

I would.

First question, who's going to score the goals from now on, Winks lol.

Chelsea have their own issues up front therefore this is about our defence needing to be on song for this.
I would again go 3 at the back but if Sanchez plays he needs to up his performance from Sunday. You could potentially bring Davies into a 3 with Toby and Jan but there is limited pace in that.
If Dier is fit enough play him as the holding midfielder to break down attack. Stick him in front of the back four and have Winks as the runner alongside him.

Higuain has just landed in London. 1.5 hours to complete the medical ahead of Spurs, deadline for Carabao Cup is at 12 noon. It seems tight to me. Probable announcement today

Why the hell haven't we gone for Higuain on loan?

Would be hilarious if we got him over them and he played tomorrow, obviously that would never happen...

Why the hell haven't we gone for Higuain on loan?

Would be hilarious if we got him over them and he played tomorrow, obviously that would never happen...

because he's only coming because of his old manager and a shit load and I mean an absolute shit load of money between now and the end of the season....

Higuain to Chelsea supposedly clears Morata for Atletico and Kalinic to us according to Marca.

Seems unlikely and I wouldn't want him. Rather try and get a song out of Llorente / Sterling.

Higuain to Chelsea supposedly clears Morata for Atletico and Kalinic to us according to Marca.

Seems unlikely and I wouldn't want him. Rather try and get a song out of Llorente / Sterling.

He was at Blackburn wasn’t he?

Cut off for registration was 12

You can send a fax and tell them that you're 'in the process' and will normally be granted 2-3 hours latitude. But, I hope you're right - that said the Milan fans are saying 'good riddance!' .. as he's been so poor...

You can send a fax and tell them that you're 'in the process' and will normally be granted 2-3 hours latitude. But, I hope you're right - that said the Milan fans are saying 'good riddance!' .. as he's been so poor...

I thought that was only at the end of a window. The registration to play time is set in stone because of 'fairness' to the next opposition and allowing them time to prepare for a new variable. I might be wrong though.

Unless they are using one of Levy's old fax machines that never got anything over the line in a timely manner. Well, we tried. To dare is to do and not just try!