Chelsea v Tottenham Carabou Cup 2nd leg | Page 2 | Vital Football

Chelsea v Tottenham Carabou Cup 2nd leg

I must be the only person who doesnt think Lucas suits being a false 9. Dele just about suits it, Lamela at a push but you need to give Lucas space to run into and I don't think he'll get that centrally.

You know that means Llorente right. I've been studiously avoiding the Elephant in the Spurs shirt.

As far as llorente goes, if we play him then we need to pump balls up to him for runners to pick up any flick ons etc. He isn't kane and can't play that way. It's crazy that we buy players forwards whatever and then expect them to be able to play different to the reasons we bought them in the first place.
I am not saying they should only be a one trick pony, but if they are and needs must.....then play them that way. And yes I agree that if jannsen is eating all the pies, then he is a mug, but that said in his early days with us his workrate and general endeavour was beyond question.
Irrespective of anything, I will be mighty peed if we start at a snails pace. I would imagine they are going to go for us from the off.....we need to do the same

I can’t see the point of risking first team players in this game or the FA cup. The only thing we might be able to do this season is scrape top 4 so we should concentrate on that. I’d put out

Gazza
KWP, Foyth, Eyoma, Aurier
Georgiou, Skip, Marsh
GKN, Sterling
Llorente

and just take the loss plus give Academy players a taste of a real battle.

It would have been a very difficult game with our full first team so risking more players in a patched-up side just seems crazy to me.

I can’t see the point of risking first team players in this game or the FA cup. The only thing we might be able to do this season is scrape top 4 so we should concentrate on that. I’d put out

Gazza
Georgiou, Skip, Marsh
GKN, Sterling
Llorente

It would have been a very difficult game with our full first team so risking more players in a patched-up side just seems crazy to me.

Why is a club like Tottenham Hotspur in the position we are having to do this?

Gazza
Georgiou, Skip, Marsh
GKN, Sterling
Llorente

Given that we are ahead and just need not to lose (yep, easier said than done) I think we should go for it and try and get to the final. Madness not to try.

Llorente on a hat trick!

Anyone...any takers???

Ok but I said it first.

LOL...hey I am deployed I get a free pass on making crazy ass predictions!!!
They should kick you out on the grounds of mental instability, Llorente hatrick LOL

Haven't got a good feeling about this,our absentees couldn't have come at a worse time,we only have a 1 goal lead as well. I think another great escape will be one too far for this game. Penos anyone.....

We should just go for it, the bot to try attitude could permeate through to the games in the prem and if tit doeswe are really stuffed.
We can win this game because everyone expects us to lose and give up without trying because of the situation we are in. Plus they weren't so hot against le arse