Chelsea FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 8 | Vital Football

Chelsea FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Was driving back home from family Easter breakfast, missed watching and following along with all of you. Outstanding job by our guys! Very professional.

No surprise here...the only thing they didn’t do was score a 4th to make my prediction spot on!

COYS!!

This was a big game. A very big game. A loss or a draw would have changed the run in.

We aren't off the hook but this is a very good sign of maturing mental strength and MP preparing more for variations.

One other thing.......no one has really spoken about Hazard being shut down. And Fabregas.

To think that we pulverised Chelsea with a rearranged back four without Walker, Toby and Danny Rose is a massive statement from MP ! If Big head Mourinho is ( was ) the Special One MP must be a contender to be The Miracle Man !!!

Spursex - 28/3/2018 09:03

80deg16minW - 27/3/2018 15:14

I cannot wait until the day arrives where every supporter thinks and expects we will win this fixture.

Until then...... :5: :17:

If ever there was a club that I intensely dislike it's the chav's.

beat them, just beat them, don't care how, I need to give my chav loving probable future son in law some proper ****e, along with every other chav loving friend i have - which is sadly too many.

I spent the evening, and all day today making their lives hell.

I can almost die happy.

80deg16minW - 2/4/2018 13:26

We just beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Without Harry Kane, Victor Wanyama and Toby Alderweireld.

Outnaffingstanding.

Thinking about how absolutely massive Harry, Vic and Toby were last season, just shows how far we have developed. Not dissing any of them, but now nobody (except perhaps Christian) is so integral to our game that we need them every game.... good place to be.

Spursex - 2/4/2018 12:29

gus poyet - 2/4/2018 03:53

Having been at SB more times than I can remember to watch us lose I’m gutted I couldn’t be there today. But what a result and puts us in a great position for top4

I was there with 3 chav loving friends - tried to log on here after the game, but their wi-fi is as good as they are - ****!

We were magnificent and whatever Poch said/did to them at half-time, it worked a treat.

Christian scored at exactly the right time, and they crumpled.

Huge hangover, but still grinning. Gave my chav loving future son-in-law (I know, I'm devastated ) absolute pelters all night.

Happy days.

FA Cup next please.

Your not being a responsible parent Ex sort it out man.
Buy him some concrete boots or something.

Spursex - 2/4/2018 18:14

Spursex - 28/3/2018 09:03

80deg16minW - 27/3/2018 15:14

I cannot wait until the day arrives where every supporter thinks and expects we will win this fixture.

Until then...... :5: :17:

If ever there was a club that I intensely dislike it's the chav's.

beat them, just beat them, don't care how, I need to give my chav loving probable future son in law some proper ****e, along with every other chav loving friend i have - which is sadly too many.

I spent the evening, and all day today making their lives hell.

I can almost die happy.

LOL. All the Chelsea supporters I know here are arseholes to begin with. Can't be bothered to torment them.

This is more than worth the time to watch:

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/980822164109639681

And this:

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/980520173995114496

dogeatdog - 2/4/2018 18:25

Having been at SB more times than I can remember to watch us lose I’m gutted I couldn’t be there today. But what a result and puts us in a great position for top4

I was there with 3 chav loving friends - tried to log on here after the game, but their wi-fi is as good as they are - ****!

We were magnificent and whatever Poch said/did to them at half-time, it worked a treat.

Huge hangover, but still grinning. Gave my chav loving future son-in-law (I know, I'm devastated ) absolute pelters all night.

Happy days.

FA Cup next please.

I know, I am ashamed - worse still he heads up an academy that I cannot name here....

Spursex - 2/4/2018 18:44

dogeatdog - 2/4/2018 18:25

Happy days.

FA Cup next please.

I know, I am ashamed - worse still he heads up an academy that I cannot name here....

Could be worse I guess... just imagine she brought home Jason cundy.
My 1st words to him would have been pick a window mate.

Walthamstow wanderer - 2/4/2018 09:10

Real Deal - 2/4/2018 09:05

Eriksen dropping deeper was key. He just runs the game from there. With two defensive CMS behind him he doesn't have to worry about defensive duties.

Really enjoyed Lamela, Alli and Son all together. The movement and intelligent play from all three was top notch.

I loved the naughty dirty tackles we put in too. Long time coming.

Spot on RD. For all the buzz and hype about their midfield ,they couldn't cope with ours
:

I did my best 80 . Hazard , Kante and Fabregas were so ineffectual it was embarrassing for them

What a performance by Poch and the lads. So proud they did not hang their heads after the Chav goal. That Eriksen belter was the catalyst to their destruction.

Seriously, is there a better team when everyone is firing? No way.

Great to see Dele back to his best. CL again!