Chelsea FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 7 | Vital Football

Chelsea FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Great game. Fans were outstanding.

I think it's the only time I haven't minded them singing "You're ****".

Highlights:

Jan tackling Hazard.

Lamela tackling Fabregas.

Oh, and all the goals.

I’ve seen the game now, and the smile on my face, I bet it’s still on my face when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Apart from the brain fart from Lloris, I think we weren’t all that bad in the first half.
Sanchez bossed the first half and what a goal from Eriksen. No better way to give chelski a kick in the teeth than such a screamer just before HT.
Good work from Dele leading up to that goal.

2. half much the same, but it was fun to see how much movement our front 4 have. With Kane on the pitch we look a bit more static, more predictable (I know he's excused for obvious reasons).
What a pass from Dier and what a run and a Messi-ish moment from Dele, and what a way to give chelski their second kick in the teeth.

Fun to see Eriksen yelling at Son right after Dele scored the third. Even though we scored there is this hunger for still wanting to do it better.
How many times haven’t John Terry scored a goal like that against us? So nice with some payback and giving them a third kick in the teeth for the afternoon.

It just doesn’t get much sweeter than this :7:

Brilliant result - not only did we break the 28-year hoodoo, but I'm hoping we've turned the corner on Poch's poor away record against the other top teams.

Sanchez, while not perfect was pretty damn close to it -he gets my defensive MotM.

Not going to finger point on this one - we FCUKING WON at Stinkford Bridge!!

Having been at SB more times than I can remember to watch us lose I’m gutted I couldn’t be there today. But what a result and puts us in a great position for top4

Doubled my money with this win but the only thing on my mind is how we finally got one over on these f***s. Finally a big game that matters to them and we do them in. :25:

Some great performances today, glad we finally won at the Bridge.

What a team performance and it says a lot when Son who had a good game hassling defence and that speedy run which ended up in our third goal (althought he was a bit single minded) was our worse player...and I rated him only 8/10 :17:

Eriksen dropping deeper was key. He just runs the game from there. With two defensive CMS behind him he doesn't have to worry about defensive duties.

Really enjoyed Lamela, Alli and Son all together. The movement and intelligent play from all three was top notch.

I loved the naughty dirty tackles we put in too. Long time coming.

Real Deal - 2/4/2018 09:05

Eriksen dropping deeper was key. He just runs the game from there. With two defensive CMS behind him he doesn't have to worry about defensive duties.

Really enjoyed Lamela, Alli and Son all together. The movement and intelligent play from all three was top notch.

I loved the naughty dirty tackles we put in too. Long time coming.

Spot on RD. For all the buzz and hype about their midfield ,they couldn't cope with ours

Commentators making lots of inferences about Toby not being in the Squad (at all.) Was he not fit enough , or injured again or just being frozen out by Poch?

Was at a family Easter dinner,so had to watch it on my Phone,as Feckin Leinster rugby team was being shown in every pub,how I contained myself and didn't jump around like a maniac,I'll never know. I thought we were excellent throughout,had a bit of a toothless first half but we were outstanding 2nd half, Sanchez was MOTM for me, Great to see Harry back,he offers so much more than goals,his defensive play is top notch,hope he goes on to better Salahs goals and shut those Liverpiss mouths up. Great Performance from the lads and Poch,it is really onwards and upwards for Super Spurs. :1: :14:

I still have a huge grin on my face
Massive result. 8 points and 13 goals ahead of them now.
Eriksen is really showing how class he is. Sanchez looking better with every game. Good to see Dele play well.
With a game in hand on Liverpool and a favourable run in we can really push for 2nd.
Hopefully City win the title at United this coming weekend so it is all done and dusted before we play them. We could be 1 point behind Utd should we beat Stoke on Saturday.
:1:

gus poyet - 2/4/2018 03:53

Having been at SB more times than I can remember to watch us lose I’m gutted I couldn’t be there today. But what a result and puts us in a great position for top4

I was there with 3 chav loving friends - tried to log on here after the game, but their wi-fi is as good as they are - ****!

We were magnificent and whatever Poch said/did to them at half-time, it worked a treat.

Christian scored at exactly the right time, and they crumpled.

Huge hangover, but still grinning. Gave my chav loving future son-in-law (I know, I'm devastated ) absolute pelters all night.

Happy days.

FA Cup next please.

whiteghost - 1/4/2018 18:35

Just recovered from laughing at some of the comments on here. Some real pundits. My dog knows more than some of you. Brilliant win. Thanks Poch

Just done the same, they're hilarious.

:10: :17: :19:

NBC MP Interview with Roberto Martinez in attandance:

https://youtu.be/OBvY4A93iqI

We just beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Without Harry Kane, Victor Wanyama and Toby Alderweireld.

Outnaffingstanding.