Chelsea FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

Chelsea FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

D

Departed

With the news that Harry is back in training and Conte dealing with all things Chelsea (same tune, different year) this game is shaping up to be a media nocturnal emission.

I for one think we will crush one of the last barriers for this team to crack. A win at Stamford Bridge without any shenanigans.

We've grown up and the disgusting, saliva hurling reprobate is no where in sight.

Should make for a stormer!

0-1 Spurs

:30: :98:

The Footballing Gods must say that after about 95 years of losing at that ****house of a club it's our turn for a win ????????

??????

???

Or am I just pipedreaming and we have another 200 years of misery to look forward to ?

We can't beat them, doesn't matter who's got the better team they have an edge over us. Obviously the hoodoo will end eventually but while they still have Hazard and Willian on form I see them at least getting a point.

Having said I'll be kinda positive and say 1-1 - which would be a great result given the tables. It will almost secure top 4 IMO.

Chelsea will win 2/3-1

We don’t actually have to win and a draw will dongoven the current situation

Definitely want a win. I refuse to accept that Utd and Liverpool have been a better team than us over 38 games. Time for us to put on a late run for 2nd place.

Maybe a poor attitude but I have no excitement about playing for 2nd place. 2nd or 4th makes little difference to me really. Obviously I'd rather us get 2nd given the choice but I ain't going to shout about it. Get a point against Chelsea and top 4 should be secure then we can go all out for the FA Cup.

4th and the FA Cup, now that would be some season.

ScottDaYid - 27/3/2018 10:57

Maybe a poor attitude but I have no excitement about playing for 2nd place. 2nd or 4th makes little difference to me really. Obviously I'd rather us get 2nd given the choice but I ain't going to shout about it. Get a point against Chelsea and top 4 should be secure then we can go all out for the FA Cup.

4th and the FA Cup, now that would be some season.

Echo your thoughts :1: :35:

We are not really a side that plays for a draw. Most likely would be a score draw. It's foreign to our mentality, we play to win . Which is why I expect us to go for it, probably not score although come close and then concede one late on and lose.

Have some concerns about the traveling for this round of International fixtures. We've had Ben Davies out in China with Wales. Also noticing that Colombia are playing in Australia which is OK if you're based in South America. Unfortunately for Sanchez, he's based on London so that is as long a trip as there can be. Then we have Wanyama in Kenya for their friendly. The only good news is that Son has stayed local with away games against Northern Ireland and Poland. Here's hoping we can get the squad fresh for Sunday. These derby games are always frenetic and our running stats and high pressing Chelsea at the Bridge will be key.

ScottDaYid - 27/3/2018 08:54

We can't beat them, doesn't matter who's got the better team they have an edge over us. Obviously the hoodoo will end eventually but while they still have Hazard and Willian on form I see them at least getting a point.

Having said I'll be kinda positive and say 1-1 - which would be a great result given the tables. It will almost secure top 4 IMO.
That is exactly how I see it, I just don't see us winning but I do believe we can get a draw.
If we do some how manage a win then we would certainly be in a position to focus on the FA cup.

by everything that is great and good , we are due to win this game ,away at the bridge , and then the follow up at home , last game of the season against the demoralised plastics

I cannot wait until the day arrives where every supporter thinks and expects we will win this fixture.

Until then...... :5: :17:

80deg16minW - 27/3/2018 15:14

I cannot wait until the day arrives where every supporter thinks and expects we will win this fixture.

Until then...... :5: :17:

If ever there was a club that I intensely dislike it's the chav's.

beat them, just beat them, don't care how, I need to give my chav loving probable future son in law some proper ****e, along with every other chav loving friend i have - which is sadly too many.

Harry back in training? There's no chance he'll start this game is there?

I never find positivity when thinking about Chavs away. Somehow they're players seem to find a deeper level of hatred than our players and some of their bang average players manage to turn in to Messi's for 90 minutes. The fact that Hazard can be **** for a whole season but manages to find his best form when facing us says all you need to know.

The saying 'I hate Arsenal cos I'm Spurs, I hate Chelsea cos I'm human' has never been more relevant.