CHECK YOUR SEAT if paying for your season ticket monthly | Vital Football

CHECK YOUR SEAT if paying for your season ticket monthly

Harry Wharton

Vital Youth Team
My friend rang me an hour ago to tell me that my seat number, which I have had for the the past 20 years, is showing as available for the Northampton and Barnsley games I went to down to the ticket office who said that it would be sorted 15 mins ago he rang me again to tell me that it is still showing as AVAILABLE he went all the way through the Buying procedure up to the PAY button I just rang the ticket Office and they said they would look into it and would get back to me but it may get until tomorrow.. If it's happened to me it may have happened to other people? So just check Can you imagine what it going to happen at the Northampton game if people with Season Tickets find someone sat in their seats with a legitimate ticket..

Mine seems OK (it's greyed out) - however, I haven't yet received my season ticket!!!
Just checked ours in the east stand and they are also greyed out but we haven't yet received our season tickets, but thanks for the heads up Harry.

My friend rang me an hour ago to tell me that my seat number, which I have had for the the past 20 years, is showing as available for the Northampton and Barnsley games I went to down to the ticket office who said that it would be sorted 15 mins ago he rang me again to tell me that it is still showing as AVAILABLE he went all the way through the Buying procedure up to the PAY button I just rang the ticket Office and they said they would look into it and would get back to me but it may get until tomorrow.. If it's happened to me it may have happened to other people? So just check Can you imagine what it going to happen at the Northampton game if people with Season Tickets find someone sat in their seats with a legitimate ticket..
I remember when the stadium first opened for its very first league game. Can't remember who against, but we won 2 - 0 thanks to a brace from Haworth.

Any road, a bloke & his young son were sat in what they thought were their seats, when 2 other blokes turn up with season tickets. Obviously, there had been a mix up at the ticket office & the guys (quite rightly) with the season tickets took priority.

If anyone is sat in our seats vs Northampton, sorry off you pop guys. There is plenty of other seats for them after all.

I remember when the stadium first opened for its very first league game. Can't remember who against, but we won 2 - 0 thanks to a brace from Haworth.

Any road, a bloke & his young son were sat in what they thought were their seats, when 2 other blokes turn up with season tickets. Obviously, there had been a mix up at the ticket office & the guys (quite rightly) with the season tickets took priority.

If anyone is sat in our seats vs Northampton, sorry off you pop guys. There is plenty of other seats for them after all.

That 1st season people had bought ST seats which were in the dugout.
John Benson wasn't to happy when the subs had to sit on the floor 😄.

If my understanding is correct - If you selected pay monthly after the first deadline they give you the seat they choose unless you email them after you have bought a ticket - this is the response I got - Unfortunately, the stadium plan cannot be linked to the instalment option , what the best thing to do is when you have set up your instalment plan - this has to be done online only - then please drop me an email on this email address and I will process your season ticket to the one you have requested if it is available !

Not if they turn up with season tickets for your seats that you thought have purchased - have you had email confirmation of your seats ?

Ah! Now that one does indeed cause a big problem. If I recall, the father & son I spoke about had normal pay on the day match day tickets, so it's only fair the ST holders took priority.

To answer your question, I shall go & check my emails this second.

We ordered ours on 12/5/23, just checked the email from WAFC at the bottom of the email it should have "additional Information"

Name, address, email etc. It then asks....

Would you like to renew your previous seat? :Yes
If yes, please confirm your season ticket seat (This is located on the back of our season card) Example: ES4-X-81 :

You should have put your seat number there, may be worth checking your emails. Hope this helps.

Edit...I am paying on the 8 month option and my seat is showing "not available"

Was going to get one but has I am an old bastard in October can't see point has I can get old foggies entrance fee 65 and over then so I'll get one year after
Mentioned this to woman in ticket office
Who told me I would need to bring I'd proof of my age then wtf