CHECK YOUR SEAT if paying for your season ticket monthly | Page 2 | Vital Football

CHECK YOUR SEAT if paying for your season ticket monthly

Was going to get one but has I am an old bastard in October can't see point has I can get old foggies entrance fee 65 and over then so I'll get one year after
Mentioned this to woman in ticket office
Who told me I would need to bring I'd proof of my age then wtf
I got the old farts rate, but I paid in full back in March ahead of the original ‘early bird’ deal (there’s been half a dozen extensions since!)

I was still a youthful 64 at that point but the proviso was that I turned 65 before the season started….which I did in June.

Was going to get one but has I am an old bastard in October can't see point has I can get old foggies entrance fee 65 and over then so I'll get one year after
Mentioned this to woman in ticket office
Who told me I would need to bring I'd proof of my age then wtf

Unfortunately Bicky, like you, I too fell foul of my birthday being after the season started a few years ago so I bought tickets on the day until they offered a half season ticket at the Christmas period at which point I bought that.

I also fell foul of the fact that they changed the age from 60 to 65 a season before I was due to get the concession. I must admit to being a tad angry and uttering a few expletives at the club for doing so.

As far as asking for the ID, I can only assume that you are a young looking 64 year old as I was never asked for mine.

Just checked on line and now my seat is 'greyed out',i.e. showing as unavailable to purchase. So it transpires it's been sorted(y)

Season tickets are always on sale I believe. They just alter the price pro rata.

It's just we give it a little push halfway through the season.

For some reason when I asked the ticket office at the time the pro-rata rate seemed high, possibly due to the way the club categorises matches and charges different on the day prices. The half season ticket I bought was precisely half of what I would have paid at the start of the season and so didn't have the variation of match day prices. Not sure if that still applies.

As a matter of interest now i know what the season long car park costs ( 90 ) but what is the match by match price ?

Thats my fault for not explaining myself adequately. I actually meant match by match car park price.
Ah sorry. You were clear to be fair. It was me not reading properly.

£115 if you paid at £5 a game so i'd be surprised if that goes up. I imagine loads still pay cash so all those £1s would be a nightmare if it went up to say £6

Ah sorry. You were clear to be fair. It was me not reading properly.

£115 if you paid at £5 a game so i'd be surprised if that goes up. I imagine loads still pay cash so all those £1s would be a nightmare if it went up to say £6
No, thanks for your help. Reason I ask is I'm just trying to work out if its cost effective. Last season pass was £60 compared to £115 for match by match...but if now £90 and match by match stays at £115 I wouldnt have to miss many matches to become not worth getting one. I don't usually miss many but you never know what's round the corner.

Fair play to you lads that are using the car parks instead of clogging up the streets surrounding the stadium, pissing residents off when they can't get on their driveway or even in their own street. :tophat:

Fair play to you lads that are using the car parks instead of clogging up the streets surrounding the stadium, pissing residents off when they can't get on their driveway or even in their own street. :tophat:

Near to where I occasionally park....just behind back of Bingo place / MOT garage....there's a big space that's totally fenced off which could easily accommodate 80/100 cars....not sure if it's council owned or part of the businesses that own the land. Surely better to charge a few quid than just leave it totally empty.....🤔
There's also loads of empty parking spaces behind all the businesses that cud be used....Best thing is it's less than 2/300 yards of a cut through / walk to front of the stadium.

It was a £5 for the Everton game. Unless it jumps to £10 as said its not worth the Messing about and queues

Near to where I occasionally park....just behind back of Bingo place / MOT garage....there's a big space that's totally fenced off which could easily accommodate 80/100 cars....not sure if it's council owned or part of the businesses that own the land. Surely better to charge a few quid than just leave it totally empty.....🤔
There's also loads of empty parking spaces behind all the businesses that cud be used....Best thing is it's less than 2/300 yards of a cut through / walk to front of the stadium.
That's all it takes Jock a bit of initiative, the problem is though with a lot of fans is they don't want to queue in traffic exiting car parks after the match hence why they would rather walk half a mile to the residential areas then be off home missing all the queues.

Rather selfish in my opinion.