Championship or Champions League | Page 3 | Vital Football

Championship or Champions League

I'm trying to figure out why it says you posted this info 23 minutes ago when the second goal was only scored 10 minutes ago. :hmmm:
He puts it in earlier posts so he can call people for being late with news gray the sad not so little man unfortunately for him and me I fell asleep when man city were 1 up so missed it all, strange why you’d do that as it’s easier to post a new one rather than edit an old one 🤷‍♂️

He puts it in earlier posts so he can call people for being late with news gray the sad not so little man unfortunately for him and me I fell asleep when man city were 1 up so missed it all, strange why you’d do that as it’s easier to post a new one rather than edit an old one 🤷‍♂️
These Liverpool klopp fans eh 🤷‍♂️

I did say the most interesting thing about the CL was seeing just how Pep would manage to fuck it all up this season.........

............ and that was pretty special :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Season after season Citeh prove that being the richest and doing a Real Madrid in The Galactico era dosen't always work. They aren't in the same league as the bin dippers when it comes to a collective with a work ethic off the hook.
German coach v Spanish coach?

It's something afflicting PSG too.

Fake Club Syndrome. Bought all their success in short order yet cannot bring themselves to make it count at the very highest level.

Real Madrid and Liverpool on the other hand are clubs of true calibre grounded in a history of success.

Sad? Really ? :ROFLMAO: No doubt if i posted a new post everytime i said summat on the game you'd find summat to whinge abart that as well and as for being sad you're the man who gets the face on if someone/me gives some team news before you,what a plank.:yes: UTB

Last edited:
95mins played and you are going out of the CL so you leg it for a quick getaway.
Then..................:wagging: :lol:

Edit.
Tweet deleted
It was a video showing loads of Madrid fans trying to get back in the stadium after the 2nd goal took them into extra time.
But the security staff would not open up.

Last edited:
Rangers 2 up on the night so far 2-1 up on agg,Lundy started again.Wet Sham have Cresswell sent off and are 1 down,3-1 on agg.UTB

Lundstram puts Rangers back in front in the tie,yes that much maligned ex BLADE scores in a European semi final. I did say he wasn't as poor as some on here insisted he was.:yes: UTB

Both semi final ties between City & Real Madrid were superb tho the first one was better,the ending in the 2nd leg was very dramatic to say the least.I just wonder if anyone has seen a better semi final? UTB

Both semi final ties between City & Real Madrid were superb tho the first one was better,the ending in the 2nd leg was very dramatic to say the least.I just wonder if anyone has seen a better semi final? UTB
Not champions league no but I’ve seen a better play off final 😉