Championship or Champions League | Vital Football

Championship or Champions League

Neither started the next series of Ozark. If its not the Blades its not as interesting. On a different note I have been speaking to a mate of Tom Cairneys today. He reckons they will be at half pace on Saturday now that the job is done.

Last edited:
Neither started the next series of Osark. If its not the Blades its not as interesting. On a different note I have been speaking to a mate of Tom Cairneys today. He reckons they will be at half pace on Saturday now that the job is done.

I hope that they are. 3 times they've won 7-0 this season!

I'll be watching the Championship game and flicking over now and again, the Mrs is having a FaceTime with her sisters so I've got a free hand. I rarely watch the CL though, just certain games but that could all change once we qualify. ;)

Championship tonight as it could affect us and I think it will be a better game tbh,I’ll be watching Madrid v city tomorrow tho
some great footy every night this week it’s the pub league play offs on Thursday and fridaŷ nights too

Neither started the next series of Ozark. If its not the Blades its not as interesting. On a different note I have been speaking to a mate of Tom Cairneys today. He reckons they will be at half pace on Saturday now that the job is done.
So they’re only gonna stick 3 past us that’s good of em

All this talk of Liverpool winning a 'quadruple' is nauseating so I hope the Spaniards do em.

They've just took the lead on aggregate though so the Klopp loveathon goes on.

All this talk of Liverpool winning a 'quadruple' is nauseating so I hope the Spaniards do em.

They've just took the lead on aggregate though so the Klopp loveathon goes on.
2-2 on the night,r8 comeback by the Scousers.Winning 3-2 now Klopps boys,like em or loathe em they are a BRILLIANT team. UTB

Last edited:
Good stuff. Stephen Warnock, Danny Murphy, McMananmananmanmananman, Carragher, Sounness, Owen, Redknapp, Nicol etc will get to gush about how great and special Liverpool are.

Are you a fan of Klopp rod after he publicly and snidely attacked Wilder ? I think he showed his true colours there.

Good stuff. Stephen Warnock, Danny Murphy, McMananmananmanmananman, Carragher, Sounness, Owen, Redknapp, Nicol etc will get to gush about how great and special Liverpool are.

Are you a fan of Klopp rod after he publicly and snidely attacked Wilder ? I think he showed his true colours there.
Klopp's done/doing a FANTASTIC job at Liverpool Raumy so yes i am a fan of his ability as a manager. Some of our own fanbase turned on Chris Wilder so i don't get too upset what another manager said or thinks of our Chris mi owd pal. UTB

I got to watch the whole of the second half of the Liverpool game. Very impressive!
Same here Bournemouth game finished during half time so just switched straight over
villareal had em on the ropes 1st half and just stopped doing what they were doing which allowed Liverpool to play and you can’t do that and hope to get away with it
as for the first game 2nd half Bournemouth were the better side but the officials ruined a decent game for me

Should have been a pen to Villareal and a red to Allison in the first half, could have made all the difference.

Same here Bournemouth game finished during half time so just switched straight over
villareal had em on the ropes 1st half and just stopped doing what they were doing which allowed Liverpool to play and you can’t do that and hope to get away with it
as for the first game 2nd half Bournemouth were the better side but the officials ruined a decent game for me
That's what I did Bully. Looking at the second half Forest could be running out of steam a bit after their great run of games and they might yet prove to be our best chance of progressing IF we qualify. The end of a long good run often heralds a dip in form. 🤞

Klopp's done/doing a FANTASTIC job at Liverpool Raumy so yes i am a fan of his ability as a manager. Some of our own fanbase turned on Chris Wilder so i don't get too upset what another manager said or thinks of our Chris mi owd pal. UTB

Blades pay their money and have a right to their opinion rod - however that's nowt to do with what we're talking about.

Klopp went gunning for Wilder after he didn't get his way with the five subs and used his very big platform to punch down. Klopp's tone was very much 'shut up little man from irrelevant club and know your place'. He also tried to big time Sean Dyche later that season after a loss and I'm glad to say Dyche didn't have any of it.