Championship or Champions League | Page 2 | Vital Football

Championship or Champions League

Blades pay their money and have a right to their opinion rod - however that's nowt to do with what we're talking about.

Klopp went gunning for Wilder after he didn't get his way with the five subs and used his very big platform to punch down. Klopp's tone was very much 'shut up little man from irrelevant club and know your place'. He also tried to big time Sean Dyche later that season after a loss and I'm glad to say Dyche didn't have any of it.
Klopp does what he thinks is the best thing for his club,like any manager would/should do in my opinion Raumy.I've never said BLADES aren't allowed their opinion,that doesn't mean i have to agree with everyone's view tho. I repeat Klopp's done/doing a FANTASTIC job at Anfield in my opinion.,if you disagree that's up to you mi owd pal. UTB

Klopp does what he thinks is the best thing for his club,like any manager would/should do in my opinion Raumy.I've never said BLADES aren't allowed their opinion,that doesn't mean i have to agree with everyone's view tho. I repeat Klopp's done/doing a FANTASTIC job at Anfield in my opinion.,if you disagree that's up to you mi owd pal. UTB
Get thee sen a season ticket at anfield roddy. Alot loving for kloppy here

He's a curious animal is Klopp, more teeth than a shark when they're winning, nowt but grizzly hair if not.
I'm hoping to see a lot more of that hair at the end of the season

Get thee sen a season ticket at anfield roddy. Alot loving for kloppy here
I have my season ticket for BDBL and DEM MIGHTY BLADES young un and as for Klopp just saying what i see and he's a superb manager and Liverpool are a wonderful team but as a TRUE BLADE nowt in sport comes close to me as The BLADES,never have never will.Who will you be supporting on Satdi at BDBL? UTB

I have my season ticket for BDBL and DEM MIGHTY BLADES young un and as for Klopp just saying what i see and he's a superb manager and Liverpool are a wonderful team but as a TRUE BLADE nowt in sport comes close to me as The BLADES,never have never will.Who will you be supporting on Satdi at BDBL? UTB
4-3, Blades be nice all round.

So Vital BLADES posters, who do we think will be playing Klopp's Scousers in the final? I'm going for City it should be a cracking game toneet, 2-2 draw is my prediction.I see Kyle Walker starts for City.UTB

What's going on at The Bernebau? Anyone know why 2 sides of the ground have shit blue tarps covering a couple of thousand seats?

Kyle Walker's had a very good first half.Speculation Kyle may be subbed at H/T, UTB

Last edited:
Benzema catches a clearence in the bollox and the ref stops the game. FFS I swear football is absolutely no different to American football. Absolutely no fluidity anymore, just a procession of wimps falling over and subsequent dead ball situations.

Mahrez scores for City. 1-1 6 mins of injury time.Madrid 2-1 Rodrigo scores both in 2 mins.UTB

Last edited:
Madrid hadn't had a shot on target until the 90th minute,then score 2 in a couple of mins.5-5 on agg,extra time,what drama. UTB

I'm trying to figure out why it says you posted this info 23 minutes ago when the second goal was only scored 10 minutes ago. :hmmm:

I'm trying to work out how shit Man City are at game management with about 3 minutes left. No excuses whatsoever at that level and how much every player they have on the pitch cost.