Chairmans Chat... | Page 19 | Vital Football

Chairmans Chat...

Yeah it's still there OSK. I've never commented and rarely take a look.

Last time I did there was a debate along the lines of:
"fuck off"
"shut up you melt"
"*insert weird insult about profile picture*"
"you can talk you mug"
"what's your fucking problem"
"you started it"
"just having an opinion, don't cry about it"
"fuck off bellend"

Now I'm definitely paraphrasing, but you get the jist of it. The real exchange was 10x longer with equally little content.

I'm not sure thats the same group as I sometimes go to . Must be a fair few on Facebook I guess

I seem to remember one of them scored a hat trick once,

Can anyone confirm?
I saw Stuart Nelson score at Colchester in a penalty shoot out.Good penalty too.
There's a idea to bring in a few extra punters.Half time entertainment old players penalty shoot outs.I am sure you could get two along to each game.Get the reserve keeper between the sticks unless one is a keeper .Definitely enjoyable .Seeing guys like Matty Jarvis,Tony Cascarino, Alan Wilks and many more scoring in front of the Rainham end again. Could even make it a knock out competition to spice it up a bit.

Last edited:
Any ST holders on here ever hear the draw to win a free ST? it seems to be announced randomly before kick off and if you miss it, that it appears to be that. I can't find any mention on the club website.

Socks are my main bugbear. My feet seem further away than they used to be! Waiting for the rest of my body to loosen up seems to help.
Many things annoy me intensely nowadays, one of which is a chairman's chat which only seems to serve a one-way purpose and, despite asking for people's concerns, then generally fails to address them.