Chairboys away | Page 13 | Vital Football

Chairboys away

Hughes fir me is to negative, with his sideways and backwards passing. He used to be a lot more positive with through balls or ball out to the wing. His defence is still good but he regularly annoyed me going backwards wen there is space for him to move forward or pass forward down the wing

Your correct mate every one is pulling there tripe out for Maloney every one is giving 100% every game Next you will be saying that donkey up front a good player.
You see, yet again, you make things up. I didn't say any of that ... though I acknowledge that Magennis had a decent game (certainly by his standards) on Saturday ... the miss excepted of course !

Hughes for me is to negative, with his sideways and backwards passing. He used to be a lot more positive with through balls or ball out to the wing. His defence is still good but he regularly annoyed me going backwards wen there is space for him to move forward or pass forward down the wing
Hughes and Morrison was as good as any thing in this division. Morrison dropped for Goode who looks like. A player that has not player for years

Last edited:
You're far too cryptic Daleks. Not sure who to whom your comment is directed, as it doesn't reply to a particular post, so as it follows mine, I'll presume it's me ... do you mean "Abide with me"?

Yep, I'm a fan ... that's what we should do.
Soz It was a reply to the following from FB
Frank Bullitt said:
Can't wait for the 'Maloney out' chants on Saturday when we take a pasting.

i was on a bad internet connection and my super IT skills failed me

You see, you make statements without any backup or justification whatsoever.

What in the past few games has Hughes done wrong? He's not been at fault for any of the goals. His distribution is generally still good. He still seems comfortable on the ball.

He may well have had a poor game or two earlier on, but that doesn't mean he's "going backwards" ... it means he's still learning and developing.

As for the rest of the team being "pissed off" ... why make things up? There's not a single interview with a player where you'd look and conclude they're pissed off. I might just as well say that they're all loving playing under Maloney ... I've just as much evidence for that statement as you have.
So you’re telling me watching Wigan week in Week out that Humphrey’s is happy. Being here. Either he’s been tappped up for another club. Our we have said we won’t be offering him a contract again. But if he’s interested. I wouldn’t like to see him if he’s not. That’s not making things up as you say it’s as plain as the nose on your face.

Hughes and Morrison was as good as any thing in this division. Morrison dropped for Goode who looks like. A player that not player for years

Which he hasn't as he is recovering from a long term injury that forced him out of the Brentford side.

Morrison has been unlucky as he has done nothing wrong but will go back to his home club next season. Goode may be available to us for another season or permanent.

Which he hasn't as he is recovering from a long term injury that forced him out of the Brentford side.

Morrison has been unlucky as he has done nothing wrong but will go back to his home club next season. Goode may be available to us for another season or permanent.
God help,us if that’s we are signing. Same with that forward. From QP R. Only us would sign a forward. With that goal scoring record.

So you’re telling me watching Wigan week in Week out that Humphrey’s is happy. Being here. Either he’s been tappped up for another club. Our we have said we won’t be offering him a contract again. But if he’s interested. I wouldn’t like to see him if he’s not. That’s not making things up as you say it’s as plain as the nose on your face.
Now with Humphrys, I fully accept that there's something wrong ... as both the player and the manager have effectively said so themselves. However, neither has said it's anything to do with style/tactics/or even anything football related ... it sounded a little more like depression to me, though I wouldn't like to speculate. I'm fairly certain I recollect the player thanking the Manager for helping sort him out.

He's not been happy ... we agree ... you've just made up the reason why.

"Can't be arsed reading all the bollocks right now - feck me, there's pages of it" - do not try and riggle out of this blanket acusateon of calling what was ritten before this statement. it was blatent. it was you accusing them that rote before on the game of talking bollox.
Hey up, you're telling folk what to do now too ... If I want to wriggle, ehn I'll wriggle ... it just so happens that I'm not wriggling. I'm just not totally going along with playing your game.
no. stick to what was ritten in your post.
What don't you get about making references to other posters' posts?
no. a rule is not an adage.
Rudeness Police and English Police too now then.
give me fucking strength. you brought it up. prove your point then.
Sorry Brick, but I don't have a point to prove.
so with that ill take it as an agreement as youve bollox all nowt to counter it
Take it as you wish ... but you didn't see me agreeing with you
if i were to list the posters id be putting you right neer to the bottom of it. i heard somebody sey you were incorigable.
If you want to list posters - under whatever category - then go ahead and do it mate. Doesn't really matter where you put me though, does it ... unless you're Boss of the Board, as well as Rudeness & English Police ... but even then, you having me new the bottom of any list is irrelevant ... though quite funny. "I heard somebody say ..." :LOL: ... bloody hell, we're back in school.
but right tho. eh?
Mais non.

Now with Humphrys, I fully accept that there's something wrong ... as both the player and the manager have effectively said so themselves. However, neither has said it's anything to do with style/tactics/or even anything football related ... it sounded a little more like depression to me, though I wouldn't like to speculate. I'm fairly certain I recollect the player thanking the Manager for helping sort him out.

He's not been happy ... we agree ... you've just made up the reason why.
Give over making excuses. For the manager.
F….k sake read most of the posts on here. Away performances have been awful. Talks a good game that’s all. Tactics he is way out his depth. It’s exactly what Hibs fans told us it would be like. That’s not making stuff up. They told us. Don’t come back with the minus 8 point shit. Un less I see some positive signs. With signings.And Owner that looks interested. It’s the last season ticket. I’ll just pick my games. And I’m not the only one of my age saying the same thing. Entertainment this season as been zero.

Give over making excuses. For the manager.
F….k sake read most of the posts on here. Away performances have been awful. Talks a good game that’s all. Tactics he is way out his depth. It’s exactly what Hibs fans told us it would be like. That’s not making stuff up. They told us. Don’t come back with the minus 8 point shit. Un less I see some positive signs. With signings.And Owner that looks interested. It’s the last season ticket. I’ll just pick my games. And I’m not the only one of my age saying the same thing. Entertainment this season as been zero.
You spin my head. We were discussing Humphrys specifically, his mindset, and the possible reasons for it, and you digress back onto team performances and his ability.

FFS ... look at our league position. How on earth does that make him out of his depth? The 8 points matter ... I know you want to ignore them, but that would be stupid. Any manager who gets their team to 10th place in a league of 24, a couple of wins from the play offs is anything but out of his depth.

To be fair we have a good central mid in Shaw sat in the stands or on the bench most weeks.

I still don't get why we wasted 2 loans on Goode and Kelman when neither are remotely the type of player that fit into Maloney's style or filled the gaps we have. Just square pegs for round holes. It's mental we didn't sign a def mid and target man in January.
Who would fit in to Maloney's style?

Hey up, you're telling folk what to do now too ... If I want to wriggle, ehn I'll wriggle ... it just so happens that I'm not wriggling. I'm just not totally going along with playing your game.
that ol trope. again. youve riggled so much youve moved to a diferent subject. love that you think its me pleying a game. non so blind as they sey.
What don't you get about making references to other posters' posts?
its what you sed not what others sed. but riggle on.
Rudeness Police and English Police too now then.
only seying what the majority of the bord are thinking.
Sorry Brick, but I don't have a point to prove.
ok then. make good on your statement. but you no what i ment.
Take it as you wish ... but you didn't see me agreeing with you
yeah ok then. if you sey so
If you want to list posters - under whatever category - then go ahead and do it mate. Doesn't really matter where you put me though, does it ... unless you're Boss of the Board, as well as Rudeness & English Police ... but even then, you having me new the bottom of any list is irrelevant ... though quite funny. "I heard somebody say ..." :LOL: ... bloody hell, we're back in school.
love the wey you alweys hide behind a laughing emoji to hide your embarasement when the truth comes out. have you never herd anyone sey owt about other posters. i think you have.
Mais non.
eh. 2nd time youve sed something like this. . are you drinking to much of the beajolase. again. think its gone to your head. again.

jock. before you come on and smack my arse. again. im finished for the sake of the bord. so im going to flounce of this topic. and let mrmusthavethelastword the embarasement of seying sommart else.

jock. before you come on and smack my arse. again. im finished for the sake of the bord. so im going to flounce of this topic. and let mrmusthavethelastword the embarasement of seying sommart else.
I have been reading the posts between yourselves & was hoping it would just come to a natural end & apologies if you think I'd be about to 'come on and smack my arse'.......
Bloody he'll reading that last bit sounds a bit dodgy & nowt to do with a football forum 😉😂

What I would do is ask you to reconsider finishing with the board....your input imo, is appreciated, interesting, liked & worth debating , so it would be a shame to lose a decent poster....I'm probably not alone in thinking that, please reconsider 🍻🍻

that ol trope. again. youve riggled so much youve moved to a diferent subject. love that you think its me pleying a game. non so blind as they sey.

its what you sed not what others sed. but riggle on.

only seying what the majority of the bord are thinking.

ok then. make good on your statement. but you no what i ment.

yeah ok then. if you sey so

love the wey you alweys hide behind a laughing emoji to hide your embarasement when the truth comes out. have you never herd anyone sey owt about other posters. i think you have.

eh. 2nd time youve sed something like this. . are you drinking to much of the beajolase. again. think its gone to your head. again.

We all have times where we get fed up arguing back and forth on here, but don't let it stop you posting if you normally enjoy it.

I love how busy this place is the day AFTER a loss. It's magnificent.

I have been arsed reading all THE bollocks and - feck me, there's pages of it, all undoubtedly trying to have the last word!

I love how busy this place is the day AFTER a loss. It's magnificent.

I have been arsed reading all THE bollocks and - feck me, there's pages of it, all undoubtedly trying to have the last word!

I also love how busy this place was after a WIN against Bolton......
There was PAGES & PAGES of sheer delightful bollocks with everyone trying to post even more bollocks about our WIN.....
It's a 2 way street LS....whinge wen we lose with loads of posts, glee when we win with loads..😉

I also love how busy this place was after a WIN against Bolton......
There was PAGES & PAGES of sheer delightful bollocks with everyone trying to post even more bollocks about our WIN.....
It's a 2 way street LS....whinge wen we lose with loads of posts, glee when we win with loads..😉
You won't find any gleeful posts from me for that smash and grab against Bolton.

We only played like that because of the opposition look how we've shaped up since, Tinkerbell didn't prove me wrong we've been shite.