Burnley | Page 3 | Vital Football

Burnley

Brentford beat West ham...how we helped their confidence

Now we should go to United full of confidence

The terrible side beat the even more terrible side today . it was a weird atmosphere in the ground as nearly every fan appears to have given up on the season . Yes we won but that wasn't a game even fit enough for the Championship

Fans now going wild because we won a game. Some calling out haters and people who said McLean wasn't good enough....one game and he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Also, some fans, for some reason going on about Delia and self funded model working and Delia out brigade are the problem....one win.

The terrible side beat the even more terrible side today . it was a weird atmosphere in the ground as nearly every fan appears to have given up on the season . Yes we won but that wasn't a game even fit enough for the Championship
Seemed it on tv too. Very quiet From.botg fans. Burnley fans looked completely dejected.

Reminded me of the season where we beat Newcastle 3-2 Late on and then went and lost at palace where we looked dire (I went to both games) then completed fucked up against Sunderland at home

Meaningless result sadly as we didnt bother to try all season. Too little too late. Think we just took Burnley down with us though. Nice to see us appear to want to win a game of football today! Delia out.
Agreed bottom 3 as it is will go. Will get dumped on next week after utd backlash then onto shitty run in. This does nothing but says we beat another shit team near us at the bottom. If cornet scores which he should of 9/10 then i dont think we go on to win, glad we won but as you say, too little way too late