Burnley | Vital Football

Burnley

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So Rupp has another injury - the guy is made of glass. It is a Hamstring pull.

Sargent, McCracken, Placheta are all set to miss out.

Smith said that Sargent, McCracken and Placheta all injured their ankles in training.

Sargent is out for at least two weeks. Placheta is out for around the same amount of time. Rupp should be back training this week.

Williams should be okay for Burnley. No update on Aarons - probably on Friday we will find out more.

DS starts by saying how much of a good point away to Brighton was to us. A club who have been shite for a few months and can't score but we gave them chance after chance and had one shot - come on Deano!

On Sunday's game DS says:

What will be will be. We've just got to be really good in this one.

Doesn't want to say it is a must win.

Williams and Mr. Glass (Rupp) back training.

DS hopes Aarons will be okay to play.

DS is well aware that we are running out of games but says it is all about being competitive now (something we have hardly been all season).

DS very impressed with Krul and Hanley but asks others to step up too.

Kabak will not play for the club again this season - ruled out for the season.

DS does also say that there are a few illnesses in the camp which may have an impact on the 11 for Sunday.

DS says his remit/target when he joined was to keep the club in the league - looks like he will fail at that.

Strange one - Smith says he doesn't know what the fans feeling or know what they talk about as he isn't interested in social media and doesn't talk to the fans. A bit of a worry that the manager doesn't seemingly want to interact with the fans or know how we are feeling).

I think I'd still play Byram for this one. He doesn't give as much space away as Aarons and maybe it is time to start playing him more as I think he'll still be here for next season and most likely be our main RB.

Krul

Byram
Hanley
Gibson
Williams

Sorensen
Normann
Gilmour

Rashica
Pukki
Rowe

DS starts by saying how much of a good point away to Brighton was to us. A club who have been shite for a few months and can't score but we gave them chance after chance and had one shot - come on Deano!

On Sunday's game DS says:

What will be will be. We've just got to be really good in this one.

Doesn't want to say it is a must win.

Williams and Mr. Glass (Rupp) back training.

DS hopes Aarons will be okay to play.

DS is well aware that we are running out of games but says it is all about being competitive now (something we have hardly been all season).

DS very impressed with Krul and Hanley but asks others to step up too.

Kabak will not play for the club again this season - ruled out for the season.

DS does also say that there are a few illnesses in the camp which may have an impact on the 11 for Sunday.

DS says his remit/target when he joined was to keep the club in the league - looks like he will fail at that.

Strange one - Smith says he doesn't know what the fans feeling or know what they talk about as he isn't interested in social media and doesn't talk to the fans. A bit of a worry that the manager doesn't seemingly want to interact with the fans or know how we are feeling).
Of course, he knows ,what we are feeling. We are football fans and our team is going down the pan. He doesn't have to talk to us to know that. He doesn't have to read social media to know that. If he doesn't know how his teams fans are feeling, then , I'm sorry but he does not understand football and that really is a worry for us. Personally, I would get rid of him.

I feel that he should have taken more time off and maybe will at end of season which will allow us a completely new start with SW replacement,
manager replacement and a decent set of players.
Ideally under a new owner.

Were down months ago, just dont want Everton to come with us as they will win champ at a canter, if we beat burnley which i dont think we will, it just gives us false hope and drags everton more into it, i want us to win but it is pretty pointless as i dont see us beating anyone else in run in, maybe newcastle if they are on holiday by then.

I used to be reasonable at Judo so could probably do some off the ball work.

Well I’m off to pre match very soon and then to CR ….. don’t know why I’m going really as the Smiffs have knocked the passion out of me for NCFC . If it wasn’t for meeting up with good friends and enjoying a beer I would gladly stay at home
Had a great night out at the Caister Road Stadium on Thursday night for the Stock Cars …..a place I will be going to more next season than watching shite at Carrow Road

Well I’m off to pre match very soon and then to CR ….. don’t know why I’m going really as the Smiffs have knocked the passion out of me for NCFC . If it wasn’t for meeting up with good friends and enjoying a beer I would gladly stay at home
Had a great night out at the Caister Road Stadium on Thursday night for the Stock Cars …..a place I will be going to more next season than watching shite at Carrow Road
Great support. I was thinking of going with dad as he is coming up but decided against it especially as on tv and I can just turn off if I've had enough, but still part of me that wanted to go.