Burnley | Page 2 | Vital Football

Burnley

There does not appear to be any mention of Tzolis recently or are his days with us over?
He has been back in squad and even got on the pitch against brighton. He looks a lot slimmer though. I'm not sure if sargent, Aarons, Williams, Placheta and Rupp would've been fit if he'd been involved though.

I think Smith wants to work with him though. I don't expect him to go in summer unless the guy wants to leave .

I've been in convo with United fan after I posted on social media about them beating us even if they are dogturd and he said that the players aren't interested in 0laying for their current boss and some are going to leave in summer so not putting even 40% in. I still said they'll smash us

It honestly feels like Smith is going through the motions, knows it's all over and just playing anyone.

Anyone who wants a win and has belief we can would play Rowe , Williams, Sorensen. Drop melou, Dowell, Giannoulis, and mclean.

Gilmour nowhere to be seen....illness or an injury I guess.

Giannoulis, Dowell, Melou and McLean in.a starting 11....how are we going down?

Someone on Facebook has said they have got their Delia out banner into the ground and will try to get it out

Can't keep giving them free kicks. Melou on a yellow I'm worried he'll do something silly.

Good so far but we defo need another