Burnley. The Match Preview. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Burnley. The Match Preview.

Sissoko has done ok outside that chance. Others have screwed up doing what they should. Kane, Son, Davies, Aurier all making errors. Sissoko has been disciplined in defence and supported build up play while being a threat on the break. Eriksson has done SFA. Give Lamela a chance with 30 mins to go. Dembele to see the game out for Sissoko later.

Spesh-Spur - 23/12/2017 18:22

Kinygerbils - 23/12/2017 18:18

Nick Real Deal - 23/12/2017 18:17

Sissoko ain't there to score goals. He is doing a job deep.

Thats a desperate defence of a player missing 2 one on ones

Agreed, but as others have pointed out, we had great opportunities to put someone else in on goal in the first 20 mins and blasted at their defence!
Sissoko wasteful but do was Son, Kane and Davies squandering good chances to get the 2nd!!

Not a bad team performance so far though...
I'm sorry but he's is ****e,as soon as he was one on one I knew he would miss, Son,Alli or Kane would have buried that,then it's game over. :27:

Agreed, but as others have pointed out, we had great opportunities to put someone else in on goal in the first 20 mins and blasted at their defence!
Sissoko wasteful but so was Son, Kane and Davies squandering good chances to get the 2nd!!

Some balance at last.

vinniecopenhagen - 23/12/2017 18:26

Sissoko wasteful but do was Son, Kane and Davies squandering good chances to get the 2nd!!

I'm sorry but he's is ****e,as soon as he was one on one I knew he would miss, Son,Alli or Kane would have buried that,then it's game over. :27:

...but Son, Ali and Kane have all squandered chances too!

Those chances where no where as clear cut as the donkey's.

When people go on about us being deadly because we scored so many they forget about the 5/6 games like this