Burnley. The Match Preview. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Burnley. The Match Preview.

He can only be playing sissokko to keep him in the shop window for January sale...surely this is the only rational reason! He is a three metre passer, waste of space with no creativity at all to date...even his only goal was a wicked deflection!

Win and we leapfrog le arse which would be great..so you lads better deliver because recently you have been awful!

Us supporters deserve an xnas pressy :7:

Greavswasthegreatest - 23/12/2017 17:09

He can only be playing sissokko to keep him in the shop window for January sale...surely this is the only rational reason! He is a three metre passer, waste of space with no creativity at all to date...even his only goal was a wicked deflection!

Win and we leapfrog le arse which would be great..so you lads better deliver because recently you have been awful!

Us supporters deserve an xnas pressy :7:

Winks not even on the bench is why Sissoko is playing I guess.

Well I guess extending that rationale....it just emphasises what a crap lot we have to call on (or at least who Poch will call on) after our 1st 11 or so....

total spurs - 23/12/2017 17:27

Well I guess extending that rationale....it just emphasises what a crap lot we have to call on (or at least who Poch will call on) after our 1st 11 or so....

Dont worry, the window opens next week :3:

Kinygerbils - 23/12/2017 17:35

Thats a red for another ref

He has been lucky two games in a row, this is bound to cost us. Poch is handling this terribly, he should be subbed now and sat on the bench before he decides to kill our season for good.