Bristol Rovers/Ehmer | Page 8 | Vital Football

Bristol Rovers/Ehmer

Barton is only a couple of matches in and he’s sounding very desperate already.

Bit more than desperate. Making Steve Evans sound like a referees advocate. Reckons there’s a conspiracy against Rovers and that their last 8 referees have “been suspect”.

Now, they’ve probably had a lot of poor decisions. Which team hasn’t? Have a listen -

Bit more than desperate. Making Steve Evans sound like a referees advocate. Reckons there’s a conspiracy against Rovers and that their last 8 referees have “been suspect”.

Now, they’ve probably had a lot of poor decisions. Which team hasn’t? Have a listen -

That is surely bringing the game into disrepute his statement just should not be allowed to stand .

Motormouth Joey at it again, branding the two previous managers negligent and saying that their training regimes were a farce.
There may be a lawsuit coming.
Negligent is a strong word.
Maybe he has evidence to prove negligence.

Motormouth Joey at it again, branding the two previous managers negligent and saying that their training regimes were a farce.
There may be a lawsuit coming.
Negligent is a strong word.
Maybe he has evidence to prove negligence.
Remember Pennock being quite uncomplimentary about the regime run by JED. in fact, the similarities in the language and rhetoric used is interesting. Incidentally, i think Ehmer was at gfc then too. Was he captain at the time then also?

Remember Pennock being quite uncomplimentary about the regime run by JED. in fact, the similarities in the language and rhetoric used is interesting. Incidentally, i think Ehmer was at gfc then too. Was he captain at the time then also?

Why so short 😂

Nothing like it AK.
Pennock questioned the players fitness and said that many of the senior pros appeared to be training part time.
Barton has said quite clearly that he considered the two previous managers negligent.
This is potential libel and defamation of character against two young managers looking to make their way in the game.
I’ve read that both are considering legal action.
Mind you, Barton knows his way around a court.😁

This is potential libel and defamation of character against two young managers looking to make their way in the game.

Garner fair enough (although he's still older than Barton), but Tisdale's 48 and been a manager for 15 years. Not sure he counts as a young manager looking to make his way!

Reading that article anyone would think JB is fucking Alex Ferguson.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-bristol-rovers-legal-5243024

Wasn't the criticism of the training regime towards the end of JEDs time here around the time PS was quite seriously ill and spending a lot of time away from the club. Think the inference PS made and Ady also made was that a few, whether players or manager took advantage of that fact and took the piss with training.

Reading that article anyone would think JB is fucking Alex Ferguson.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-bristol-rovers-legal-5243024

Wasn't the criticism of the training regime towards the end of JEDs time here around the time PS was quite seriously ill and spending a lot of time away from the club. Think the inference PS made and Ady also made was that a few, whether players or manager took advantage of that fact and took the piss with training.
I think JED was only coming in for training about 3 days a week, probably didn’t fancy the trip over the Dartford Crossing every day (don’t blame him).
I don’t want to criticise the now sadly deceased man though, he got us to our highest League finish in years, even if it was a disappointment to miss out on the playoffs that season.