Brighton & Hove Albion FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

Brighton & Hove Albion FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

D

Departed

If ever there was a must-win game it's this one......and the next one, but this one first.

Personally, Kane would be on the bench.

Absolutely must win. And we should be winning these types off games. I can understand losing to City, but against ANYONE else we should win.

I do agree, sorry golden boot, I honestly don't care about you...we need to do what is right to get the three points and I also agree we are much more fluid and dangerous attacking without a pure striker. (Plus Kane just doesnt' seem right yet)

And if we want to play a possession game then Lamela should not start. He has his uses but not when employed we do not control the ball or attack as fluidly. He is a quick attack or counter attack player.

I would start Son on top with Erickson and Lucas supporting. Use Lamela as impact sub.

Correction...I would start Son on top with Erickson and Alli supporting. Bring Lucas and Lamela on when needed to impact game. I would like to see Lucas start at some point though!

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IfPoch has to play Harry (and he will) we should go 433 with Harry playing deeper and Son and Moura out wide a la Liverpool. It would protect his ankle from all the tackling from behind and could come onto the ball from the crosses that Son and Moura can provide. With Eriksen, Wanyama and Alli in support it should be a powerful attacking formation.

Agree that these are the games we should win, and if I had to bet I would put it on us....but Brighton at no mugs at home and need the points as much, if not more than we do. Cant see Poch not starting Harry....so personally I would try to play the team he is going to play against Utd....we have 5 days in between so shouldn't be a problem.

Have to say if we were only to win one I would pick Utd.....but at our best we will win both.....touch wood

I'm thinking we should start Moura in this one. Rather than playing with a completely changed eleven for the FA Cup, let's see him start with the 1st eleven, especially Dembele, Eriksen and Kane. He looked bright on Saturday when he came on. Let Dele, Son and Lamela fight for the final shirt.

I'm thinking we should start Moura in this one. Rather than playing with a completely changed eleven for the FA Cup, let's see him start with the 1st eleven, especially Dembele, Eriksen and Kane. He looked bright on Saturday when he came on. Let Dele, Son and Lamela fight for the final shirt.

I'd play Moura, Son and Dele with Eriksen. Harry does not deserve a start.

There's logic for playing Kane to get him back to his best for the run in. I would rather rest Dele who out of all of the players was tactically the most to blame for allowing City to have the freedom of Wembley. He may have assists and goals, but tactically he's a nightmare at times.

Spurs end of season collapse incoming starting tomorrow

Lucas is hungry and fresh and wants to be given a reasonable chance to prove why we bought him....so give him a run of games now ...he deserves it.....starting tonite!!!!.

Basically the side picks itself. However, if Poch is really being honest, and Toby isn't totally finished in a Spurs shirt, then let's see him start this one.

Snchz could use a mental break after the Citeh match. Maybe Hugo too, depending on who Poch plans to play on the weekend.

________Vorm_______
Tripp_Toby_Vert_Davies
______Dier__Moose_____
______Eriksen_Dele_____
______Lucas_Kane______

[Hugo, Son, Snchz, Lamela, Wanyama, Sissoko, Sterling]

Spurs 5 - FlyinRatz 0
(Kane 3, Lucas, Lamela)

COYS!

When he started the season, I believe Poch thought this was his best 3-4-3 eleven:
Lloris
Toby Sanchez. Vertonghen
Aurier Rose
Wanyama Dembele
Eriksen Dele
Kane

Obviously, early season we had no Rose or Wanyama. Perhaps we should give it a go. What it will do is confuse Mournho if nothing else.