Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost ! | Page 10 | Vital Football

Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost !

Got to love how our border problems at Dover are deemed to be the fault of the French. :LOL:

We took back control. Sov-rin-teee! Sunlit uplands.

Will they ever take ownership and responsibility for anything?

Got to love how our border problems at Dover are deemed to be the fault of the French. :LOL:

We took back control. Sov-rin-teee! Sunlit uplands.

Will they ever take ownership and responsibility for anything?

Its because the French apparently send border force over, but sent nowhere near enough today. We requested 14 they sent 6 just to be awkward but don't let the truth interrupt your daily rant.

Can't help but think the delays wouldn't be as bad if we were still in the EU. Longer time to check passports now, less willingness to send over border control staff from France, and an altogether more coherent plan if we were still working together.
Anyway, just add it to the list of things that the Brexiteers were warned about but now won't admit they may just be wrong about.
None of this will move forward until those who won the vote start to own it instead of blaming everyone else and then trying to change the rules half way through the game.
As a remainer I am with Starmer on accepting the result and making the most out of it, we won't be allowed back in in the foreseeable future. But that won't happen if leavers don't accept they were wrong on quite a few very important issues.

Its because the French apparently send border force over, but sent nowhere near enough today. We requested 14 they sent 6 just to be awkward but don't let the truth interrupt your daily rant.

My point was that it needn't be an issue at all.

Our supposed trade boost was just that ... a Boost chocolate bar.

At least they're now admitting that the £50bn exit fee wasn't Project Fear after all. £50bn to make ourselves worse off. Superb deal. 😥

My point was that it needn't be an issue at all.

Our supposed trade boost was just that ... a Boost chocolate bar.

At least they're now admitting that the £50bn exit fee wasn't Project Fear after all. £50bn to make ourselves worse off. Superb deal. 😥

Let me lay it on the line for you pal...when a 4 year old doesn't get what they want for Christmas they sulk for ages. You aren't 4 though so although you don't agree with what's happened, it has happened so move on with your life and try to stop raking over the same shite day after day.

I respect your opinion but the majority chose to leave so kindly respect ours.

Let me lay it on the line for you pal...when a 4 year old doesn't get what they want for Christmas they sulk for ages. You aren't 4 though so although you don't agree with what's happened, it has happened so move on with your life and try to stop raking over the same shite day after day.

It's not so much sulking, as identifying all the lies that were told in order to mislead (a gullible part of) the electorate into voting a certain way.

I accept we've left, and can't wait to start experiencing all those benefits we were promised.

It's quite sad that Leavers keep on blaming those who wanted to remain for those benefits not being delivered yet. How? What can we do to stop it? Moaning about leaving doesn't stop these "fantastic trade deals" being struck, or the NHS being given millions of £££s extra a week ....... yet neither of those has happened.

I too respect your opinion for wanting to leave ... I just hope that all the stuff you were told would happen actually does. Sadly, I doubt it.

Ah well. Enjoy Llandudno.

It's not so much sulking, as identifying all the lies that were told in order to mislead (a gullible part of) the electorate into voting a certain way.

I accept we've left, and can't wait to start experiencing all those benefits we were promised.

It's quite sad that Leavers keep on blaming those who wanted to remain for those benefits not being delivered yet. How? What can we do to stop it? Moaning about leaving doesn't stop these "fantastic trade deals" being struck, or the NHS being given millions of £££s extra a week ....... yet neither of those has happened.

I too respect your opinion for wanting to leave ... I just hope that all the stuff you were told would happen actually does. Sadly, I doubt it.

Ah well. Enjoy Llandudno.
That’s exactly it. Seems like remainers who have accepted the result are the bad guys for wanting the best Brexit possible.
It’s not sulking to suggest those in charge are giving us all a bad deal. If anything the leave voters should be appalled that none of what they were told has come to fruition… Seems as though many leavers feel like they want to move on because they’ve realised they’ve been conned.

If we had left the EU and stayed in the Single Market (as promised by Gove and others) there would be no need for third country checks; and therefore no check and subsequent delays.

So stop blaming the French, we left, we won, just live with it.

Good idea, why don't you join me ?... let's see who moans about brexit first, me or you. No use asking moonay he's too far gone .

Teehee ... I just want everything that was promised in that video above. They were told it was all bullshit, but they insisted on continuing to churn out the lies (or alternatively, their catastrophic misunderstanding of what was going to happen, cos they're thick as pig-shit).

I'm not moaning that Brexit happened ... just that that the morons who "delivered" it haven't got anywhere near delivering what they were promising at the time.

Surely that's reasonable?

Last edited:
Good idea, why don't you join me ?... let's see who moans about brexit first, me or you. No use asking moonay he's too far gone .
So long as you accept the root cause of some issues

And you n'all Tenfut

Also Tenfut, did you pick up that Lord Zac Goldsmith (mate of Johnson and Carrie) said that Extinction Rebellion are right to block roads.
These Tories they swing with the wind.

Last edited:
So long as you accept the root cause of some issues

And you n'all Tenfut

Also Tenfut, did you pick up that Lord Zac Goldsmith (mate of Johnson and Carrie) said that Extinction Rebellion are right to block roads.
These Tories they swing with the wind.

Well he's a bigger idiot than you then.