Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost ! | Page 9 | Vital Football

Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost !

There’s an alternate universe somewhere, where Ed Miliband never ate that bacon sandwich and all this Brexit nonsense was completely avoided.
I am pretty sure most remainers saw this coming, project fear we were told.
God, I hate this government.

Why don't Leavers talk about Project Fear any more?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing...I voted leave for what I thot were the right reason & now almost 6 years since then ( albeit taking a few more years to finally achieve it) I have to say it's been nothing but a nightmare, from the border regulations to very few of the savings we were going to gain being evident. Seeing how this government & especially BJ & his lying cohorts have been for a number of years I guess I was totally lied to, given false information and an idea that things would change for the better...wrong, wrong wrong.
As to the 'project fear'....yes I thought that was the propaganda angle to try and stop all this...again prob wrong but as I said in my opening hindsight is a wonderful thing. One thing it has taught me ...DON'T trust politicians...any of them.

As to the 'project fear'....yes I thought that was the propaganda angle to try and stop all this...again prob wrong but as I said in my opening hindsight is a wonderful thing. One thing it has taught me ...DON'T trust politicians...any of them.

Hold on Jock ... those who predicted that there would be no sunlit uplands surely shouldn't be put in the same category as those who blatantly lied to the public about non-existant benefits.

Hindsight for you, yes, ..... but not for everyone.

Not having a pop by the way ... just pleased that you've seen the light brother.
;):cool:

Hold on Jock ... those who predicted that there would be no sunlit uplands surely shouldn't be put in the same category as those who blatantly lied to the public about non-existant benefits.

Hindsight for you, yes, ..... but not for everyone.

Not having a pop by the way ... just pleased that you've seen the light brother.
;):cool:

Those who predicted 'no sunlit uplands' seem to have got it spot on, but had we got a credible, trustworthy and honest group in at the start who knows what could have been....maybe role reversal. Sadly tho with BJ once a liar and a cheat, always a liar & a cheat.
Both sides were economical with the truth but the pro leave lot being the biggest it seems. Why oh why can't they(all of them btw) EVER be open, honest, upfront and answer the ACTUAL questions....🤔😒

I kind of get your need to frame the issues as there being an element of deception and dishonesty from both sides, but in this instance - ie, the likely results of leaving - I'm not really sure how the remain side mis-led anyone.

What questions didn't they answer?

Can anyone - and especially any of you who voted for Brexit - explain how this in any possible way makes the slightest bit of sense .....or is anything other than an admission of the utter lie that was "a great deal"?

The lot of em should be tried for treason. (OK, a little strong, but they lied and they knew it ... and they're lying now when they say it doesn't break international law).

Can anyone - and especially any of you who voted for Brexit - explain how this in any possible way makes the slightest bit of sense .....or is anything other than an admission of the utter lie that was "a great deal"?

The lot of em should be tried for treason. (OK, a little strong, but they lied and they knew it ... and they're lying now when they say it doesn't break international law).

More powerful vacuum cleaners
A 50p coin
Hindley's black passport, that is inferior to the burgundy EU version
New air corridor to Rwanda
We can all now spell sovrerentie

Increased trade, UK's improved standing in the world... checks notes, oops

More powerful vacuum cleaners
A 50p coin
Hindley's black passport, that is inferior to the burgundy EU version
New air corridor to Rwanda
We can all now spell sovrerentie

Increased trade, UK's improved standing in the world... checks notes, oops

The greatest benefit of Brexit is that little girls like you and moonay are still squealing.....I did say at the time that my new passport is lovely and I hope it pissed people off.

I was right.

The greatest benefit of Brexit is that little girls like you and moonay are still squealing.....I did say at the time that my new passport is lovely and I hope it pissed people off.

I was right.

The only ones who are squealing more are those ardent Brexit supporters who blame "remoaners" (how tediously childish) for somehow being responsible for not delivering all the promised benefits.

Weird, isn't it?

Any road, no worries..... I'm sure JRM will come up with summat (other than having shitloads of different charger types - the pillock doesn't understand "usb" !) .... eventually.

I was right.
Yeh it is great, you need to get over it and be objective.
Wife wanted to tour Europe in the motorhome for months on end, now we can only go for 90 days. Very happy about that restriction.