Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost ! | Page 8 | Vital Football

Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost !

We didn't, get used to it and I don't need a blue cover because I have a blue passport, and before you accuse me of being a "leaver" as against a "remainer" I didn.t vote in the referendum.

As you didn't vote either way Tenfut, is it reasonable to ask what (tangible) benefits you perceive we now have since leaving ... passport colour excluded obviously.

As far as I can see, the most recent impact of our departure is the likely break up of the Union, given the lies that were told about the NI protocol (oven ready deal?!) and the recent results in the NI elections.

As you didn't vote either way Tenfut, is it reasonable to ask what (tangible) benefits you perceive we now have since leaving ... passport colour excluded obviously.

As far as I can see, the most recent impact of our departure is the likely break up of the Union, given the lies that were told about the NI protocol (oven ready deal?!) and the recent results in the NI elections.

My response was to DATM who who quoted my response to you on 26th April.

My response was to DATM who who quoted my response to you on 26th April.
I understand that. I was simply intrigued by your statement that you didn't actually vote in the referendum, yet your previous posts suggest you favoured the "leave" campaign ... even though I know you've said previously you'd have accepted a decision either way.

I was therefore wondering what other possible benefits you might perceive. My suggestion back then is that I can't honestly see any, and many of the lies told are now being revealed and bared for all to see.

The PM and the leave supporting members of his government (many who are now completely contradicting what they said before the referendum) seem to think it's a great thing ...... yet they can't really point to any reasons why. They even set up a department to look for the benefits .... yet they seem to be somewhat elusive.

No worries.

They invent their own history, their own version of what's happened, their own view of reality.

When the Withdrawal Bill was being rushed through parliament, and the opposition parties called for more time to discuss it properly, the government - and especially the single-braincell-clan in the ERG - labelled them bitter remoaners, who would never be happy with what was agreed.

The PM told us he'd negotiated an oven ready deal. "Pop de ping" was his new favourite phrase. And now? ... we're asked to believe that the awful, nasty EU has his arm twisted up his back all along.

Shameless liars. Not just the joke of a PM, but all who support him in keeping his job.

We didn't, get used to it and I don't need a blue cover because I have a blue passport, and before you accuse me of being a "leaver" as against a "remainer" I didn.t vote in the referendum.
Could not care less
Little point in saying anything, after you missed my reversal of your argument about buying a passport cover to get the passport cover to suit your brexit persuasal.

Yes I know I have just said something. I am just so disappointed with you

None of the above apply to me or any member of my family.
Never have done and never will.

The ONLY club I carry membership for is my local gym
Profuse apologies, was riffing off your original reference to water buffalos
The Clio thing was when T&C inadvertently wrote something about Nicole (think it was a spelling error)
I believe that if you have to explain a comment, the joke is gone and you insult the reader.