Brexit what next? | Vital Football

Brexit what next?

Greavswasthegreatest

Vital Football Legend
The parties should do what should have happened after the referendum i.e got together debated how they can put forward a mutually agreed position which supported democracy and the outcome in the country's best interests, Then a vote like yesterday would have become 'just an endorsement' of the approach. I.e by setting aside political and power agendas.
This of course did not happen mainly I believe because Teressa May, as a remainer at heart, thought she could keep in favour with the EU and gain agreement in parliament. She dictated the terms she and EU were happy with and this alienated too many across parties. This caused the staunch Brexiters and remainers alike across parties to entrench their positions which lead to her demise in yesterday's vote.

Is it too late for mutual cross faction discussion and a single UK approach? Probaby
Where do we go from here....I dont know...EU are now entrenched May has lost any credibility Corbin is out for blood to try to get an election, Scotlamd are out for blood too gain independence as its Wales ...what a bloody mess. All because the leaders put their own agendas ahead of the good of the country....is democracy dead I ask?

Isn’t that normal for MPs and PMs to put themselves first before anything else . Always been the same. Cant trust a single one of them . I would love to have May round for dinner one night and make her answer one question in a straight forward and honest fashion . She wouldn’t be allowed out till she did . I bet I would end up on a charge of holding someone against their will.

The parties should do what should have happened after the referendum i.e got together debated how they can put forward a mutually agreed position which supported democracy and the outcome in the country's best interests, Then a vote like yesterday would have become 'just an endorsement' of the approach. I.e by setting aside political and power agendas.
This of course did not happen mainly I believe because Teressa May, as a remainer at heart, thought she could keep in favour with the EU and gain agreement in parliament. She dictated the terms she and EU were happy with and this alienated too many across parties. This caused the staunch Brexiters and remainers alike across parties to entrench their positions which lead to her demise in yesterday's vote.

Is it too late for mutual cross faction discussion and a single UK approach? Probaby
Where do we go from here....I dont know...EU are now entrenched May has lost any credibility Corbin is out for blood to try to get an election, Scotlamd are out for blood too gain independence as its Wales ...what a bloody mess. All because the leaders put their own agendas ahead of the good of the country....is democracy dead I ask?

May's lack of leadership has been disastrous.

The EU are laughing themselves silly and we're all about to get royally shafted.

May's lack of leadership has been disastrous.

The EU are laughing themselves silly and we're all about to get royally shafted.

May has been the best Marxist Home Secretary and then Prime Minister that the left wing loonies could have wished for.

LEAVE WITHOUT A DEAL. TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK. THATS WHAT THE MAJORITY WANT. SUPPORT DEMOCRACY AND NOT THOSE THAT WANT TO IGNORE THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.
I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE WANT ANOTHER VOTE. WE WILL END UP ASKING FOR ANOTHER VOTE IF WE DONT GET WHAT WE WANT IN EVERY GENERAL ELECTION. PITIABLE, TANTRAMOUS BEHAVIOUR.

Another vote makes zero sense and actually means

A) Leavers win again so we are in exactly the same boat as now!

B) Remainers win and the leavers start their campaign to denounce that decision and ask for another vote

Either way we have a divided country!"

Whatever happens some are not going to be happy but if we bite the bullet and leave as the majority asked for us to do, even with no deal, there will be the least disruption. If we let the minority change things though, there will be a huge backlash in the country and the majority will be aggrieved. We HAVE to STOP being ruled by the minority like the SNP and fringe parties. Let’s get Britain back again.

All this scare mongering about shortages and disruption in a no deal ..whatever happens it would be good to recall that it will be nothing compared to the hardships our relatives all faced in world war II ...and they managed ...where has the bulldog fecked off to?

Whatever happens some are not going to be happy but if we bite the bullet and leave as the majority asked for us to do, even with no deal, there will be the least disruption. If we let the minority change things though, there will be a huge backlash in the country and the majority will be aggrieved. We HAVE to STOP being ruled by the minority like the SNP and fringe parties. Let’s get Britain back again.
!!!!!!! ! .............that’s all been sorted out nicely then ! brewery ,,, and piss up come to mind . Never mind the party

Why are remainers undemocratic and snotty towards brexiters ?

The monotonous remark is.....they didn't know what they were voting for. So let's have another people's vote now they realise how bad it's going to be !!

From my own point of view, my vote was not financial. That is less important than my identity . I don't want to be European, I am English. I'm not even British. The Scots, Irish and Welsh seem to want identity why shouldn't I . ?

I don't think it will be bad, I even think a no deal would eventually pan out ok after negotiating the way forward from scratch.

I am still scratching my head in shock that a total marxist like May has been able to single handedly run amock for years first as HS and then PM and ruin the Conservative Party for ever.

Maggie would have slaughtered this utter, utter ****.

What a pathetic speech by May. 7 hours locked in talks and she comes out and says she's getting into bed with Corbyn and asking for another extension. I am sick of this and now want NO DEAL. Europe will come begging for trade deals once we are out.

Fuxit as I know think of it is a total embarrassment in terms of our politicians inability to get their acts together...methinks it is a consolidated combined plot with Europe to wear exiters into submission, have another vote and turn it all into a Remainit...if that was to happen then that is the end of democraxit . As I have written, it is now officially to be known as 'FUXIT:gimp::gimp::gimp::gimp::gimp:!'

aaah the poor loves are worn out and need a break apparently. Well I would lock them in Westminster and not let them out until they have reached a concensus verdict on how to leave.

White smoke rising from the rooftops to announce they have decided the way forward!

(Meanwhile the country carries on running itself without them interferring in other matters...do we actually need them I wonder...ever!)

I know people in packaging. Plenty of businesses are not buying anything. If the packaging industry is quiet you know there are some underlying problems.

People can pretend Brexit hasn't had an affect but it really has.