Brexit what next? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brexit what next?

Some think it is iffy ...Ex you obviously think it suits you. I personally have no issue with any deal or no deal as long as the constitution/democracy is upheld - i.e LEAVE. I have zero faith in the majority of these self-centred House of Commons lot who do not follow the wishes of their constituents . Like many public sector workers they have all forgotten they are an overhead and their wages come from OUR taxes. I hate un-elected representatives, dictating our future. So in essence I agree with you. I want united countries worldwide to stop the world destroying itself but I do not want 'The United States of Europe' . what right have the Brussels brigade got to stop free trade world wide!

Just watched Kay Burley interview secretaryshadow secretary for employment rights Laura Pidcock on Sky, and Kaye must have asked her 30 times, What is the source of the leaked govt documents about the supposed redacted govt papers purporting to state they will sell off the NHS in future trade deal with USA?

She kept replying they are official govt documents but would NOT reveal the source/answer the question and ignored it completely 30 times.

Why not?

They may be genuine they may be false they may even have emanated from Russia, but FFS lets have some honesty both the main camps please.

They are all taking the British people for a bunch of fools just to get in power. Politicans in powerful positions seem to be all a bunch of lying devious individuals playing political mind games, promising the earth etc and it would say something if NO one voted (if only)!

Last edited: