Brexit rolls on... | Page 118 | Vital Football

Brexit rolls on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drag coefficient's. DRAG COEFFICIENT'S!!!!
All you have typed prior to this, irrespective if it contained a mere sniff of quality, should be discounted because of your apostrophe misuse!

Also gravity was invented in England, as well you know.

You disgust me.

Gravity, more cultural appropriation by konny foriegner.

Sick of it chaps. The sooner we get our sovereignty back, the sooner we can control our own gravity, the sooner we get to those sunny uplands.

You are correct about that but if you are spending £50,000 on a car, whatever model you choose is a luxury good. The important factor when considering price elasticity of demand in cars is the number of competitors.

This is true, and I dont know the market near well enough to factor in product differentiation and brand loyalty.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/10/23/...c5TJCtw9Dr_-9BIqubybC0ZrcNLzeL6TJZwImFVrt-nE4

More new evidence of further links between the most senior politicians in the country and Cambridge Analytica..

You also need look into the Faculty

Cummings bum chums, 2 brothers, who have driven Brexit and the Tories for the last 6 years

I mentioned them over a year ago and said they would be rewarded and they have been with contracts

But some gave me shit and said I was into conspiracy theories

They are all linked

Trump
Bannon
Putin
Aaron Banks
Farage

It is a cabal to break up the EU in favour of Russia and influence the USA

Putin is going full hard on to get the USSR back

And our little Brexshitters have enabled it to happen

Whilst also enabling the Break up of Britain

People like Srett have no idea what they have done or how easily they have become their little bitches

I see poor old Strets will have longer waits to get through when he goes to his pied-a-terre. Shame...

Last edited:
Nothing to do with Brexit, but I'm sure my buddy JC21 will be having a drink tonight to celebrate British driver Lewis Hamilton becoming statistically the greatest F1 driver of all time, beating fellow tax exiles Michael Schumacher, Seb Vettel, Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna along the way

Screenshot_20201025-145804_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
I see that Tory Brexit prick who owns YouGov, Nadhim Zahawi, is pissed that becuase Trump has done his 7 country Muslim ban that he is not allowed into the USA and he's been whinging about it

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing to do with Brexit, but I'm sure my buddy JC21 will be having a drink tonight to celebrate British driver Lewis Hamilton becoming statistically the greatest F1 driver of all time, beating fellow tax exiles Michael Schumacher, Seb Vettel, Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna along the way

View attachment 43129

Think he only has one record left to beat and that is getting more than 7 titles

Which he should do next season

He will have broken every record possible

He may have the record for breaking the most records

Think he only has one record left to beat and that is getting more than 7 titles

Which he should do next season

He will have broken every record possible

He may have the record for breaking the most records
8 titles is possible but getting the 7 to equal it is enough to say he is statistically the GOAT, given he holds the Quali and race win records plus a host of others.

Only thing that can stop him now is having to self isolate for COVID when we have our next back to back races at Bahrain. But it might be all over by then

8 titles is possible but getting the 7 to equal it is enough to say he is statistically the GOAT, given he holds the Quali and race win records plus a host of others.

Only thing that can stop him now is having to self isolate for COVID when we have our next back to back races at Bahrain. But it might be all over by then

Yeah has also done it in fewer races than MS?

Love this
We need more people of colour in this country and dropping this threshold means we will get more people from places like India, China, Africa, South America, Pakistan, Malaysia

Brexit was always going to do that anyway with us being the little bitch in most trade deals

So I will applaud the Tories for this
The same way as applauding the only benefit of Brexit is bringing more people of colour into the Britain

Obviously those who voted to leave knew what they were voting for a had a grasp of this very fundamental basic, no?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o-earn-only-20480-after-home-office-climbdown

Yes, In fewer races but it took him more races to get to 91.

He was on another planet today. Finishing 25s ahead of his championship rival in the same car.

Maybe now his achievements will be recongised by Queen and Country in the next honours list...... Especially, when you think of all the other sporting people who received honours for winning a solitary title of some sorts.

Maybe now his achievements will be recongised by Queen and Country in the next honours list...... Especially, when you think of all the other sporting people who received honours for winning a solitary title of some sorts.
There are a few people who have been overlooked because they have ‘tax issues’ and it seems to be an unofficial policy so not sure if he will ever be recognised in that way.

And some for that very English of English things

A good runner up

Love this
We need more people of colour in this country and dropping this threshold means we will get more people from places like India, China, Africa, South America, Pakistan, Malaysia

Brexit was always going to do that anyway with us being the little bitch in most trade deals

So I will applaud the Tories for this
The same way as applauding the only benefit of Brexit is bringing more people of colour into the Britain

Obviously those who voted to leave knew what they were voting for a had a grasp of this very fundamental basic, no?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o-earn-only-20480-after-home-office-climbdown

No. Most people who voted leave thought it would immediately result in the immediate deportation of any 'forinz' apart from footballers.

I like Verstappen and he is my next fave as he is a racer like Hamilton not a driver - someone like Button is a driver

There is a difference

Anyway people are saying Verstappen would beat Hamilton in the same car

Yeah Alonso thought he could do that in Hamiltons first year

Alonso is a much better racer than Verstappen

Hamilton is reaching his peak for his age he should have peaked about 3 years ago the next 2 years we are going to see something incredible from him

We are talking
Steve Redgrave
Hoy
Ali
William's ( tennis )
Federer
Woods
Jordan
Schumacher
Taylor darts
Hendry snooker

Next level shit