Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 400 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

Looks like I might need to look for a job if Johnson turns out not to be the arsehole I think he is.
😉

Difference is mate , and I dont know conclusively if he is or isn't, is that I am willing to see how it plays out before I make my mind up. Give him a chance before you hang him...you never know it could go well. I believe it will as he is very good at this stuff and just wish he had been in charge 2 years ago instead of that pillock May.

Difference is mate , and I dont know conclusively if he is or isn't, is that I am willing to see how it plays out before I make my mind up. Give him a chance before you hang him...you never know it could go well. I believe it will as he is very good at this stuff and just wish he had been in charge 2 years ago instead of that pillock May.
I agree re May, but I've made my assessment based on his track record.

Russia. Accurri. His dubious language. Garden bridge and water cannons. Lies. Who he's hired. I reckon there's good reason for the assessment.

Perhaps the police could, you know, start clamping down of knife crime and gang culture. A problem that was ignored for years due to concerns over ‘race relations’. A pretty warped concern mind you. Given it was black kids disproportionately suffering at the hands of these thugs.

The fight back against woke culture that has done so much damage has started. Just as we, at last, are seeing a common sense approach to immigration.

Police hierarchy and Civil Servants are in for a rude awakening. All of which has significant public backing. Just another example of the left being out of touch with the mood of the country.

You are so right
A Tory problem
Home Sec = Theresa May

Right-Wing, Far-Right, Nazi. Terms that have lost their power due to the left applying them to all and sundry. Including the only Labour leader to win a General Election in the last half century.

Whether it’s Priti Patel, Sajid Javid or Rishi Sunak. The abuse they receive is over and above any other Tory politician. Similar situation for a few of the working class Tory MP’s who’ve won seats in the north. Seems some on the left save their real vitriol for those they want to keep in their box.

Andrew Neil summed things up well.

Media sensationalism. Only takes a few people to cause a storm for the likes of Neil to jump on. Could it possibly be to detract from his own shortcomings as a journalist? Very possibly. He is a big player in The Spectator.

Find it staggering to think some idiots on twitter getting upset has riled you lot up. People call my generation snowflakes but this is pretty desperate😅

Member or no member it’s clear how you vote. Why do think I’m riled? Corbyn lost. Big style. His dream, your dream, is in tatters. We have a no nonsense home sec who won’t stand for this left wing bullshit and it’s joyful to watch.
And yet someone mentions her smirk and you get upset?😅

And yet someone mentions her smirk and you get upset?😅

No, it’s just the sheer hypocrisy of wokeflakes such as yourself that astound me.

Media sensationalism. Only takes a few people to cause a storm for the likes of Neil to jump on. Could it possibly be to detract from his own shortcomings as a journalist? Very possibly. He is a big player in The Spectator.

Find it staggering to think some idiots on twitter getting upset has riled you lot up. People call my generation snowflakes but this is pretty desperate😅

I suspect he has exasperated by these fucking idiots and their irrational hysteria as most normal people are. Now go find a safe space before you get too upset.

Last edited:
Member or no member it’s clear how you vote. Why do think I’m riled? Corbyn lost. Big style. His dream, your dream, is in tatters. We have a no nonsense home sec who won’t stand for this left wing bullshit and it’s joyful to watch.

Can u not give ANYONE the slightest bit of credit MiW? Regardless of how RichyM voted, he is stating his beliefs in how he'd like to see the country run & to a point I agree. Corbyn may well have lost but some of what RichyM says rings true with me & no doubt imo a fair few other working class folks, so why not just listen to other points of view instead of just dismissing them in ur usual condescending attitude...just saying like 🤔

No, it’s just the sheer hypocrisy of wokeflakes such as yourself that astound me.

I suspect he has exasperated by these fucking idiots and their irrational hysteria as most normal people are. Now go find a safe space before you get too upset.
I’m really not upset. Didn’t even know about any of this hysterical nonsense until I came on here yesterday.

You started by sort of claiming that there were racial connotations to dislike for Patel. However, you look over her shortcomings by saying how great she is. Yet you give no evidence.

If that fails you just go for the ‘Snowflake’ comment. Pretty boring and hypocritical from someone getting upset over teabags and a smirk.

You can keep replying to me with stupid little names or you could have a civilised sensible conversation. Up to you.

Can u not give ANYONE the slightest bit of credit MiW? Regardless of how RichyM voted, he is stating his beliefs in how he'd like to see the country run & to a point I agree. Corbyn may well have lost but some of what RichyM says rings true with me & no doubt imo a fair few other working class folks, so why not just listen to other points of view instead of just dismissing them in ur usual condescending attitude...just saying like 🤔

There is no need to give credit for holding a political point of view. This particular point of view has been listened to for some time and now firmly rejected at the ballot box. Corbyn had his arse handed to him so it’s time for folk to move on from this ideology.

MiW revealed, he is Theresa Villiers

I claim my £5

What is wrong with using the term no deal? @EmmaBarnett asks Conservative MP and prominent Brexiteer Theresa Villiers who repeatedly refuses to say it

🗣️"The phrase became loaded"
https://t.co/vgKO9k86wf

As I explained to Moonay, terminology is important and whilst he understands the nuance there are people out there who don’t. So thanks for proving the point.

I’m really not upset. Didn’t even know about any of this hysterical nonsense until I came on here yesterday.

You started by sort of claiming that there were racial connotations to dislike for Patel. However, you look over her shortcomings by saying how great she is. Yet you give no evidence.

If that fails you just go for the ‘Snowflake’ comment. Pretty boring and hypocritical from someone getting upset over teabags and a smirk.

You can keep replying to me with stupid little names or you could have a civilised sensible conversation. Up to you.

I highlighted an article that highlighted rank hypocrisy by the left toward Patel. You/they don’t like the fact there is now a strong Home Secretary in position that isn’t afraid to make decisions that upset their sensitive outlook on the country and can’t handle it. It’s time for acceptance that Labour lost and for people to start acting like rational grown ups instead of trying to cancel a company because the Chancellor of the Exchequer was seen drinking a certain brand of tea. As I said, if you can’t handle it then tootle off to a safe space where you will be sheltered from the realities of life. Once you’re willing to act like that grown up, then we’ll have that conversation.

"and water canons"

Pity Boris still didn't have his water canons. He could ship them down to Bristol, fill em up 50% red dye 50% pig muck and give both barrels to that Swedish idiot and her cronies who are intent on bringing the city to a standstill later this morning.
Then give her / them tickets to China and let them protest there. See how long they stay out of prison.
Why should law abiding working people have their lives disrupted by this attention seeker and her tribe?

In summary: Democracy won the day. Boris triumphed. Corbyn was humiliated. The country breathed a sigh of relief.
Or..........

Democracy won the day ........until the Russia report is released
Boris triumphed .........through lies, bluster, and bollocks
Corbyn was humiliated ....... Yep, through his own ego. He should have held out for a second referendum, rather than a GE.
The country breathed a sigh of relief ....... Until the realities of Brexit start to impact.

Still plenty to go at.
;)

"and water canons"

Pity Boris still didn't have his water canons. He could ship them down to Bristol, fill em up 50% red dye 50% pig muck and give both barrels to that Swedish idiot and her cronies who are intent on bringing the city to a standstill later this morning.
Then give her / them tickets to China and let them protest there. See how long they stay out of prison.
Why should law abiding working people have their lives disrupted by this attention seeker and her tribe?
Do you not think she has a point Tenfut? Global warming is real. Things need to be done. Got to start somewhere.

As for attention seeking, I suppose she is ......but for the cause, not herself.

It's amazing how adults (including - or especially - POTUS) are shit scared of her and what she's saying.

Wish this bloody weather would bugger off.

Or..........

Democracy won the day ........until the Russia report is released
Boris triumphed .........through lies, bluster, and bollocks
Corbyn was humiliated ....... Yep, through his own ego. He should have held out for a second referendum, rather than a GE.
The country breathed a sigh of relief ....... Until the realities of Brexit start to impact.

Still plenty to go at.
;)

Russia report - move along, nothing to see here 😳

Boris triumphed - I’m disappointed, I thought you’d give all the credit to Dominic 😆

Corbyn’s ego, Aye and the rest. Yet you still voted for him 🤔

I reckon the realities of the Coronavirus will impact before too much longer judging by the stock market. Should make that trade deal a little easier 😉

Russia report - move along, nothing to see here 😳

Boris triumphed - I’m disappointed, I thought you’d give all the credit to Dominic 😆

Corbyn’s ego, Aye and the rest. Yet you still voted for him 🤔

I reckon the realities of the Coronavirus will impact before too much longer judging by the stock market. Should make that trade deal a little easier 😉

Russia .........I feel your nervousness ;)

Cummings ......... yep, he's the conductor, but the puppet deserves all he gets .................. its s parrrrrpehtt

Corbyn ....... I didn't vote for him. I voted for the Labour candidate. I never thought Corbyn would win ...... I was hoping for a hung parliament.

Coronavirus is already hitting the markets......especially in the US. If Johnson gets a trade deal, I'd be ecstatic ............ well, pleased at least ..... but there are a number of chickens who might come home to roost before then.