Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 154 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

Dear oh dear even celeb chef Jamie Oliver is blaming Brexit for the demise of his restaurants ffs....anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon!!!!!

Dear oh dear even celeb chef Jamie Oliver is blaming Brexit for the demise of his restaurants ffs....anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon!!!!!

I blame Cummings, Gove, Villiers, Grayling (FFS), a host of US rich guys, Cambridge analytica, aaron banks, arron bank's russian friends, arron bank's diamond mines, andy Wigmore (who - look it up), man of the people who is definitely part of the establishment Faridge and all those who thought that leave would not win but wanted to make a protest to the London elite.

Now, a plague on all those who want to leave (deal or no deal) I trust that they will be last in the line for food and medicines come the shortages. Also because the hedge fund nutters who want brexit also want employment laws to be 'rearranged' it will be possible for brexiters to be first out in any redundancies

Corrected Wiggins for Wigmore

Last edited:
I blame Cummings, Gove, Villiers, Grayling (FFS), a host of US rich guys, Cambridge analytica, aaron banks, arron bank's russian friends, arron bank's diamond mines, andy wiggins (who - look it up), man of the people who is definitely part of the establishment Faridge and all those who thought that leave would not win but wanted to make a protest to the London elite.

Now, a plague on all those who want to leave (deal or no deal) I trust that they will be last in the line for food and medicines come the shortages. Also because the hedge fund nutters who want brexit also want employment laws to be 'rearranged' it will be possible for brexiters to be first out in any redundancies

Are the said medicine & food shortages going to occur alongside the power cuts, increased inflation, job loses & sky high interest rates that project fear (remain) may tell us will occur. Or perhaps the easy trade deals we'll negotiate alongside seamless industry export / imports, increased employment and unparalleled cooperation between states that project fear ( leave) may tell us will occur.
As I've said countless times nobody knows for sure what will happen despite all the experts out there & on here who tell us otherwise!!!!

I blame those dickheads at Peterloo and the Pankhursts for thinking getting a vote would make the slightest difference to any Shithead who " thinks " they know better and ignores the common man.

What is the point of voting when it is worthless ?

Are the said medicine & food shortages going to occur alongside the power cuts, increased inflation, job loses & sky high interest rates that project fear (remain) may tell us will occur. Or perhaps the easy trade deals we'll negotiate alongside seamless industry export / imports, increased employment and unparalleled cooperation between states that project fear ( leave) may tell us will occur.
As I've said countless times nobody knows for sure what will happen despite all the experts out there & on here who tell us otherwise!!!!

Are you willing to gamble on being last in the queues for food, water or medicines?
You can be first in the queues when we reach the sunlit uplands. See I am being equitable.

I do not need a Brexit 50p a blue passport or a unicorn. I want the UK to remain a union, and experience no further decline in our economic status.

I certainly do not want the UK to be the laughing stock, that we currently are.

Last edited:
I blame those dickheads at Peterloo and the Pankhursts for thinking getting a vote would make the slightest difference to any Shithead who " thinks " they know better and ignores the common man.

What is the point of voting when it is worthless ?

Depends on what the common man believes.
As Moonay says, what did people vote for when they ticked the leave box.
Or even what they thought they were voting for.
I think the MPs know more about it than me and so trust them (excluding the ERG nutters who have a different agenda)
I think you need to direct your anger at other people, and realise that we do not really live in a democracy. It's the ultras who run the country e.g. the recently repeated story about Mountbatten involved in a coup to overthrow Harold Wilson.

The UK is not perfect, we think we live in a democracy. I just do not want the UK to break up or be poorer.

Also was ding-dong Lesley Pilling?

Aah !... you're one of them. Explains a lot, it's a form of madness.

Commiserations.

Those Daleks and tannoy have a lot to answer for...poor lad.

What we do know however is in the event of a no deal Brexit thousands of lorries are going to be subject to very long delays at ports around the country.
Compare this to the seamless movement enjoyed at present and it will cause havoc with the jit car plant production and food and medicine deliveries, unless of course we can use the Brexit Unicorns to deliver the goods, I spotted a large herd at Haigh Hall recently just waiting for the off.
Good old Britain we used to rule the waves now we want to waive the rules.

Aah !... you're one of them. Explains a lot, it's a form of madness.

Commiserations.

Those Daleks and tannoy have a lot to answer for...poor lad.

I know you joke about most things
This is insulting, "a form of m......", not funny.
Don't suppose you care

What about Lesley Pilling?

Also from your past posts, a dissatisfaction with elites making decisions, is why you voted leave.

Me, I am not a revolutionary, whilst leavers want their populist right wing revolution (cf Faridge). Yet appear not to realise that they are being played by the likes of Faridge and Rees Mogg, who in reality have not a care for them.

Last edited:
I know you joke about most things
This is insulting, "a form of m......", not funny.
Don't suppose you care

What about Lesley Pilling?

Also from your past posts, a dissatisfaction with elites making decisions, is why you voted leave.

Me, I am not a revolutionary, whilst leavers want their populist right wing revolution (cf Faridge). Yet appear not to realise that they are being played by the likes of Faridge and Rees Mogg, who in reality have not a care for them.

Being from my neck of the woods I assumed you had a thicker skin but...my intention is or was not to offend but to play the game.

Is Lesley Phillips an offspring of Harry ?

Also..I'm being played by no-one ...maybe I'm just a highly intelligent product of the grammar school system, like what you are.

Now kiss and make up xxx

WTF daleks n ur 'whilst leavers want their populist right wing revolution' .....how the f@@@ do u know the thots / feelings of those who voted leave, such a blinkered view or is it that u just don't like anyone who voted opposite of u. You are fully entitled to ur views but I honestly thot u was more open minded than the narrow minded thread uve just posted.

WTF daleks n ur 'whilst leavers want their populist right wing revolution' .....how the f@@@ do u know the thots / feelings of those who voted leave, such a blinkered view or is it that u just don't like anyone who voted opposite of u. You are fully entitled to ur views but I honestly thot u was more open minded than the narrow minded thread uve just posted.

I know that you have rejected this opinion of mine before.
Sorry that you are upset. Honest I like most people, it is a bit rich if you think I am blinkered, now you know how I feel.

Maybe leavers will get a populist right wing revolution, as a result of them being sold 'regain control'.
This all gets back to what type of leave did people vote for.
Got it, you did not want a right wing revolution.
How do you stop it now?

It is still ironic that the Conservatives of the right want the massive change of Brexit.
Whilst the remainers, are being conservative in wanting to to retain the current arrangements.

Last edited:
I think you're wrong Daleks to assume that it was just right wingers voting Leave. You can't deny the significant Leave vote in many (Northern) Labour seats.

The reasons may be similar, but the ideology is (probably) different ........ if that isn't a contradiction !

Do not understand
Also I'm not intelligent, bottom set maths with Chambs that's me.

Aah Chambs...cracking lad but had some unfortunate habits concerning bodily functions. Whatever happened to him , from Platt Waz if memory serves.

Edit...bit hard to see but I've changed my photo. Me and Chambs both on it 1st year.

Last edited: