Brentcelona vs forest sponsored by mitigating circumstances | Page 27 | Vital Football

Brentcelona vs forest sponsored by mitigating circumstances

. I don’t see why VAR can’t get it re-taken in that situation though?
Howard pleb face has replied and this explains why

"Rules agreed by the International Football Association Board [IFAB] dictate that the VAR can only get involved in matters relating to "goals, penalties, red cards and mistaken identity".

Toney's re-placing of the ball did not fall within this remit, so VAR Salisbury was unable to intervene."

I mean it's not like the matters involved a goal or anything is it. Actually pissed must self laughing out loud when I read that.

"Rules agreed by the International Football Association Board [IFAB] dictate that the VAR can only get involved in matters relating to "goals, penalties, red cards and mistaken identity".

Toney's re-placing of the ball did not fall within this remit, so VAR Salisbury was unable to intervene."

I mean it's not like the matters involved a goal or anything is it. Actually pissed must self laughing out loud when I read that.

I'd give almost anything to see Howard Webb spontaneously combust.

The question is, would anybody without an affiliation to Man U bother pissing on him to put out the fire?

Same. What a fucking idiot.

Great so it’s ok for Var officials to just sit watching someone blatantly cheating & say nothing. Great system isn’t it

This is doing the rounds, from the Athletic, who as we know are our biggest fans.

Brentford fans are going mental because this has been presented to show that we apparently have the highest ball moving rate in the premier league!

What hypocrites Forest fans are! Complaining about St Toney but we move the ball more than anyone else!

See if you can see the problem with this chart and why it suggests we are probably one of the least cheating teams in the league.

Screenshot_20240124_173916_X.jpg

I need to stop getting annoyed by Brentford fans. They're so high from sniffing their own farts and thinking they're better than anyone else they aren't worth taking any note of.

This is doing the rounds, from the Athletic, who as we know are our biggest fans.

Brentford fans are going mental because this has been presented to show that we apparently have the highest ball moving rate in the premier league!

What hypocrites Forest fans are! Complaining about St Toney but we move the ball more than anyone else!

See if you can see the problem with this chart and why it suggests we are probably one of the least cheating teams in the league.

View attachment 71157
The problem of percentages….

In any case the Brentford Ball Moved column is wrong, they moved it twice on Saturday.

I need to stop getting annoyed by Brentford fans. They're so high from sniffing their own farts and thinking they're better than anyone else they aren't worth taking any note of.
I agree - I don’t understand why I have let such a nothing club irritate me so much of the last few years.
I just ignore them now

It's not so much Brentford fans I mind - there are entitled creeps in every fanbase, and most of their fans are probably decent humans.

It was the universal media adulation for Toney. Sky called him the king of kings (which I believe is blasphemy!), even after they showed the extent of his cheating. Carragher said he chose him as MOTM before the game started...

To be fair, he deserved MOTM (free kick cheating apart) - that run and pass second half, curled in behind the defence, was sublime. We managed to keep that one out, but he was a constant menace.

But you can't come back from a long ban for betting on matches, then show your contempt for the rules like that. Look, I'll just scoop some foam up cos I can do what I want. Doesn't excuse our woeful defending, but he's branded himself a cheat.