Brentcelona vs forest sponsored by mitigating circumstances | Vital Football

Brentcelona vs forest sponsored by mitigating circumstances

A win today would be very well timed. Above palace, away from Brentford - 6 points off Everton with a. Game in hand.

Yeah

I'm not doing anything.

Going to see Panthers tonight so won't get to see more than the odd bit of the game.

Can't be arsed with us being victims of Sky TV's Ivan Toney show.

Panthers are rock bottom of the elite league as well so it's all joy in Nottingham sport this weekend.

Stop Ivan Toney and don't let them dive everywhere; that's what you need to know about Brentford

I'm not doing anything.

Going to see Panthers tonight so won't get to see more than the odd bit of the game.

Can't be arsed with us being victims of Sky TV's Ivan Toney show.

Panthers are rock bottom of the elite league as well so it's all joy in Nottingham sport this weekend.

Stop Ivan Toney and don't let them dive everywhere; that's what you need to know about Brentford
As I am in Canada, I assume the TV networks are fawning over Toney then?

I hate these cockney *****. Fucking wankers the lot of them, can’t wait for them to be relegated & their fans fuck off back to being Chelsea fans

I don't really see what the point of starting Tavares and CHO is regardless of how depleted the squad is?
Because we don't have anything on the bench.

Toffolo is better than Tavares but for whatever reason Nuno doesn't see that. Brentford will teach him that lesson today though.

I reckon there are about four players in that team, at best, who would be first choice and that includes the goalkeeper. Our entire first choice attack, half the defence and half the midfield are all unavailable.

This should be a very, very comfortable 3 goal+ win for Brentford

Because we don't have anything on the bench.

Toffolo is better than Tavares but for whatever reason Nuno doesn't see that. Brentford will teach him that lesson today though.

I reckon there are about four players in that team, at best, who would be first choice and that includes the goalkeeper. Our entire first choice attack, half the defence and half the midfield are all unavailable.

This should be a very, very comfortable 3 goal+ win for Brentford

Toffolo is better than Tavares. Aguilera is better than CHO.