Brentcelona vs forest sponsored by mitigating circumstances | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brentcelona vs forest sponsored by mitigating circumstances

Because we don't have anything on the bench.

Toffolo is better than Tavares but for whatever reason Nuno doesn't see that. Brentford will teach him that lesson today though.

I reckon there are about four players in that team, at best, who would be first choice and that includes the goalkeeper. Our entire first choice attack, half the defence and half the midfield are all unavailable.

This should be a very, very comfortable 3 goal+ win for Brentford
Excellent Poping, Pope.

I would have been tempted to play 3 at the back today, with McKenna in-between Murillo and Worrall.

Seems that Toffolo and Mangala who were 2 of our best players this season under Cooper, are not fancied by Nuno. Mangala only playing because Sangare is away

Toffolo is better than Tavares. Aguilera is better than CHO.
You do say some ridiculous things based on zero evidence.

Aguilera played better than CHO in one 30 minute appearance in a sandpit in Blackpool. He's a kid, he won't make anything like 90 anyway

You do say some ridiculous things based on zero evidence.

Aguilera played better than CHO in one 30 minute appearance in a sandpit in Blackpool. He's a kid, he won't make anything like 90 anyway

Zero evidence? I watched CHO and Aguilera play the other night. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out which is the superior player with the superior attitude.

Zero evidence? I watched CHO and Aguilera play the other night. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out which is the superior player with the superior attitude.
For fuck sake Zed.

You write players off after five minutes and declare others the best player in the team after even less.

Over and over again

How many minutes do you think this lad has in the tank for a premier league game? His first ever? After about 40 minutes in the sandpit at Bloomfield just the other day?

He'll be running on fumes by half time, hence why he'll replace CHO with 20-30 to go as our only attacking option available

For fuck sake Zed.

You write players off after five minutes and declare others the best player in the team after even less.

Over and over again

How many minutes do you think this lad has in the tank for a premier league game? His first ever? After about 40 minutes in the sandpit at Bloomfield just the other day?

He'll be running on fumes by half time, hence why he'll replace CHO with 20-30 to go as our only attacking option available

I'm not declaring Aguilera as the best in the team.

I'm just saying that CHO is rancid so Aguilera has already shown enough to me that he is the better option.

Niakhate
Boly
Aina
Aurier
Sangare
Felipe
Gibbs-White
Elanga
Awoniyi

All would be involved today and probably 5 or 6 would be starting if available
6 of those would be starting. Niakhate or Boly, Aina, Sangare, MGW, Taiwo and Elanga

Tavares playing when its very possible he will be off to Marseille. Hopefully

jeez you are a dour bunch on here tonight ! just maybe Nunos influence will continue to grow and inspire another decent performance even with a severely weakened team. a point today would be great

Brentford fans post :

I think we can all agree that this is the most important match so far this season
  • It's a late kick-off
  • It's the return of Ivan Toney
  • It will be the debut of Sergio
  • It's against a cheating club
The Gtech needs to be absolutely rocking and everyone needs to be vocally behind the lads from the before warm-up to the final whistle

Contradictry statement - return of toney and calling us a cheating club after his 9 month ban and shown no remorse!!

Let's keep them quite and win this even though we have a weaker tema than we should have.

Because we don't have anything on the bench.

Toffolo is better than Tavares but for whatever reason Nuno doesn't see that. Brentford will teach him that lesson today though.

I reckon there are about four players in that team, at best, who would be first choice and that includes the goalkeeper. Our entire first choice attack, half the defence and half the midfield are all unavailable.

This should be a very, very comfortable 3 goal+ win for Brentford
Everybody lump on the Forest win.

8 minutes in to the pre-match and yes, not a word on Forest so far. Just 2 annoying women and Darren Bent who is actually dong a good job

I'll lose my mind if its a women commentator today