Brentcelona vs forest sponsored by mitigating circumstances | Page 16 | Vital Football

Brentcelona vs forest sponsored by mitigating circumstances

the ref drew a line Toney had to take it from behind. He moved it after that but it was still behind that line so there was nothing wrong, except Yates and CHO were not looking and did nowt to compensate as i saw it

Is that the rule? I never knew that. I thought the line was just a mark to judge distance to wall by. I never knew there was an actual rule that says the ball can be placed anywhere behind the line. I thought the ball is placed where the kick is to be taken from for a free kick.

Considering the players available, Wednesdays game and Toney, I think we deserved a draw. Scored two very good goals, Mangala not far away from another goal, but we cannot keep conceding these type of goals.
Apart the third goal that was nicely struck, the other two goals are criminal to concede.
Wouldn't be cruel if Toney is sold before the end of the window.

We need to be in the market for loans ASAP. Wood needs some support and we will go down with Turner in net.

Yet another season of having half the squad unavailable but that's just standard at this point.

We tend to lose in calamitous fashion by soft goals, we really need to stop with the freebies. Losing a relegation 6 pointer has really taken the shine off the Newcastle and Man Utd results.

I hate Brentford, a real bogey team for us now. At 3-2 we were resigned to our fate, hopefully Nuno gives them a rocket.

Edit: at least we got past Blackpool so we can play another game we don't need at Bristol.

Is that the rule? I never knew that. I thought the line was just a mark to judge distance to wall by. I never knew there was an actual rule that says the ball can be placed anywhere behind the line. I thought the ball is placed where the kick is to be taken from for a free kick.
i don’t know for certain what the rules are to be fair, but you always see players placing and replacing the ball before taking it just like a corner or penalty. I think as long as you don’t move it forward it’s ok ( and he didn’t) that’s how it used to be when I played?

No point moaning about up front, 6 in 6 now for Wood, he's doing his bit, if supply is there he will score.
Just lacking creativity, 2 most important players injured in Elanga and MGW, they played today we would have worried them.
Defense/ keeper, I'm not sure there is an easy answer on that.