Brace yourselves | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brace yourselves

Another thing as well, and I stand to be correct on this, but we've not lost important players mid-season under DC.

There's been interest and rumoured bids - Woodyard and Raggett - but both stayed until the end of the season.

Technically we lost Raggett mid-season, which caused quite a few problems.

Just what i was thinking.
In fairness to Strangely I also recall Andrade making a comment that could quite easily have been interpreted that he was looking to progress (and move on) to a very high level and Lincoln are a great opportunity to help with that. I can't pull the quote up and in no way was it disrespectful on the part of Andrade, simply pragmatic and matter of fact. Of course it was open to interpretation and he may be happy to stay with Imps for a bit longer but I got the distinct impression he is trying to make up for the years in non league after coming up through a Prem academy. He is in his mid twenties so needs to maximise any opportunities that come his way.

I wasn't aware the Telegraph contract reporters to cover provincial 1st round FA Cup games. They certainly didn't when I worked there. I can't see any coverage of today's game on the Telegraph website.
I spoke to him about this. He used to work for the Liverpool Echo and covered Liverpool before leaving for health reasons. He has many contacts and he's contracted to cover stories for national and local papers. He wasn't there just to do a report but to also visit the new facilities and interview people at the club on how we have used the FA cup money. He did all this on Friday and was invited to the match.

Another thing as well, and I stand to be correct on this, but we've not lost important players mid-season under DC.

There's been interest and rumoured bids - Woodyard and Raggett - but both stayed until the end of the season.
overall agree with that, although we did lose robinson

Technically we lost Raggett mid-season, which caused quite a few problems.
Wharton came in and was fine, but Raggett's departure was known for months.

I meant more selling in transfer windows.

As above, there was Robinson, but he was non-contract so we ran the risk with that one.

I spoke to him about this. He used to work for the Liverpool Echo and covered Liverpool before leaving for health reasons. He has many contacts and he's contracted to cover stories for national and local papers. He wasn't there just to do a report but to also visit the new facilities and interview people at the club on how we have used the FA cup money. He did all this on Friday and was invited to the match.
Must be an article coming,not just on the match! Any chance you could ask him which day its in? So somebody could post it or we could buy the paper.
Thankyou