Bolton and Birmingham potential points deductions | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bolton and Birmingham potential points deductions

I believe it is a rolling 3 year period so potentially yes but their embargo this season in theory should prevent that.

They refused to sell Che Adams for 12m to balance the books in January and that apparently upset the powers that be overseeing this. So i don't think they've been given any sympathy.

I think two years back they were almost 38 million in deficit over the financial year. That will count next year too, so will be interesting to see how the sums in the other two years add up. Personally I think this has opened up a whole can of worms.

I think two years back they were almost 38 million in deficit over the financial year. That will count next year too, so will be interesting to see how the sums in the other two years add up. Personally I think this has opened up a whole can of worms.

A few clubs have gotten away with taking the piss on FFP but after this i imagine clubs will have to finally start playing by the. There could be a fair few in trouble for next season.

Papers reporting Derby, Villa, Forest, Sheffield Wednesday & Blackburn in the firing line too. Catching up with them all.
Frank Lampard's Derby and Clough's Forest will get away scot free Sheff W and Blackburn will get the sink thrown at them ?

Indeed it seems they are swapping one morally repugnant individual for another. Disgraceful really if you look at this blokes history and antics at Watford and indeed in business in general. Amazing really he would be green lit again to take over another club. Seems the fit and proper test or whatever it's currently called is an utterly pointless exercise. I think it's reached the stage whereby the efl needs to reform otherwise I suspect that mooted breakaway will come to fruition sooner than later.

Looks like Anderson is getting revenge on all the fans who called for him to sell! Trouble is they were right but have now been shafted by him! Got to be the worst possible outcome for the supporters!!

EFL approval received despite outrageous claims such as "Bassini insists Wanderers have the potential to make a return to the top-flight"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47775158

Bolton Wanderers players are refusing to train for 48 hours after staff were not paid their salaries on time for the second month in a row.

Yet Birmingham got 9 points deduction for spending money their owners were happy to put in, yet Bolton recieved no punishment from the FA for not paying existing staff multiple times...the FA need to get their priorities in order

they will getout off it last min again

No they won't.

Other staff going on strike as well. Our team have been on strike since we didn't get paid on Friday. It needs everybody to walk out.

Theyll be liquidated on Wednesday. Theyre buggered for. So called takeover done deal is now referred to as "had talks".

Need book throwing at them and Anderson should be jailed for lying in court 2 weeks ago.

No they won't.

Other staff going on strike as well. Our team have been on strike since we didn't get paid on Friday. It needs everybody to walk out.

Theyll be liquidated on Wednesday. Theyre buggered for. So called takeover done deal is now referred to as "had talks".

Need book throwing at them and Anderson should be jailed for lying in court 2 weeks ago.
Presumably you work for them. Good luck with your job Tav.

As someone pointed out to me today the efl are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Bassini certaintly doesn't pass their tests (and is clearly a front for someone else who are likely equally as unfit as you wouldn't get him to be a figurehead). However if they say no they will be liquidated which creates so many issues not only for bowton but also for those in the play off race and fucks us down at the bottom too. Ramifications would be huge, so they'll 'allow' him. If they can't enforce their own tests it's pointless having them. Bottom line is they'll get taken over, though suspect their financial problems will just continue.

The EFL would allow ISIS to take over Bolton if they were the only buyer. They don’t want blood on their hands and the mess that expunging their results would cause. They and the court with give Bolton every chance.

I maintain they are the luckiest club around and will as per usual find a way out of it tomorrow. I still believe some multi billionaire will save them as well, with their luck it would make sense.

Out of contract and convicted sex offender Adam Johnson has been thrown a lifeline by Bolton Wanderers.
Bolton have offered him a contract with immediate effect in their fight against relegation.
Johnson has declined the offer saying he’d already brought enough shame and embarrassment to his family and friends.

The EFL would allow ISIS to take over Bolton if they were the only buyer. They don’t want blood on their hands and the mess that expunging their results would cause. They and the court with give Bolton every chance.

I maintain they are the luckiest club around and will as per usual find a way out of it tomorrow. I still believe some multi billionaire will save them as well, with their luck it would make sense.
ISIS? Are you Farage?

Latest news I've heard this morning.....

Training ground has no heating or water.
Training equipment taken back by leasing company.
Hotel has no hot water.

They're going......

Presumably you work for them. Good luck with your job Tav.

Cheers.

I've considered what to do on Wednesday if they fold. I thought about going up there amd grabbing what I can, but you know what? There is NOTHING of much value actually in or around that club. The chairmans suite and boardroom have nothing in but tables and chairs. Stuff like TV screens have been on lease from a company...owed money, naturally...and have been removing items for several weeks.

Its a shocking mess of a club and liquidation may be for the best. Just a shame how it affects other clubs with points.