Bit of Brexit info required. | Page 250 | Vital Football

Bit of Brexit info required.

Can churn out all the old arguments about Parliament voted to give the decision to the people and they would implement the decision , the people voted to leave, the people voted 80% politicians in who said they would honour the referendum. Note the referendum was Remain or Leave, not leave only if the EU are nice to us.

The two faced politicians such as Soubry, Wollaston, Grieve etc all stood on a mandate of honouring the referendum. It's clear that the likes of the never elected Gina Miller, and numerous politicians want to stop the implementation of the referendum. They voted to implement article 50 by a majority of 384. They have had over two years to rescind this, but even now the Labour leader won't say what he wants. Remain still have next week to stop things, but they are clearly going to have to make a decision. We can't just keep postponing things for ever. Hopefully things will be sorted out this time, and the result of a democratic election will be implemented, and in future on other referendums on other matters, it should be clear that the result is legally binding.

Are they really two faced? They are not two faced they are all still in favour of honoring the referendum but not without a deal that ensures the country is not fooked after a no deal. Even last night Soubry was TV saying the exact same thing. Why is this simple concept so hard for some leavers to fathom? It is not rocket science.

I am sure that none of them stood on a mandate of leaving with a no deal and trashing Parliament at the same time. The same ones who are decrying the EU and wanting to take back sovereignty are real two faced people if they defend the current shenanigans.

Are they really two faced? They are not two faced they are all still in favour of honoring the referendum but not without a deal that ensures the country is not fooked after a no deal. Even last night Soubry was TV saying the exact same thing. Why is this simple concept so hard for some leavers to fathom? It is not rocket science.

I am sure that none of them stood on a mandate of leaving with a no deal and trashing Parliament at the same time. The same ones who are decrying the EU and wanting to take back sovereignty are real two faced people if they defend the current shenanigans.

We voted to Leave. If the EU is not going to give us an acceptable deal we have no choice other than to leave without one. What is the point of a second referendum ? No one wants a second referendum, they just want to reverse the original democratic vote. Whatever Boris does, it will be legal because it is being tested in the courts.

How ironic that Baroness Chakrabati (and I believe Corbyn) are opposed to the "undemocratic" move and are calling for democracy to be brought about by taking to the streets and blocking the bridges (including Nottingham). What sort of democracy overrules a democratic vote by a small number of people causing chaos in cities?

How is a second referendum delivering the result of the first referendum?

Wollaston backed a Parliamentary motion to force any MP who changed Party to resign and go to the electorate. She then changed from Consevative to Change UK without going to the electorate. She then changed from Change UK to Independent . She then changed from Independent to Liberal without a bye-election .

She also said she would vote to leave the EU, but is now campaigning to Remain.

More from the telegraph

I'm all for MPs changing their minds, but does Sarah Wollaston believe in anything at all?

God save us from a world in which our politicians cannot change their minds. Time and again I have found that ordinary voters not only respect MPs who publicly switch position on one issue or another – they positively welcome it.
And yet our political culture is in thrall to the worship of consistency: “Ah, but ten years ago on Twitter you said something entirely different to your views today!” The ultimate political slam-dunk is to prove that someone has, presumably after considering the evidence, changed their views.
To those who not only change their minds but change their parties as well, the consequences are bleak. Political apostasy, like the spiritual kind, is the unforgiveable sin. If you joined a party at the age of 15, then obviously, 30 years on, you must have exactly the same views and principles.
And even if the party you joined has changed significantly, well tough – you made your bed when you were a teenager, now you have to lie in it. And keep paying your membership dues.
Defectors are the very worst as far as every party is concerned. There’s a kind of unwritten agreement among the parties that anyone who crosses the floor will receive both barrels in terms of character assassination – all the better for maintaining party discipline, which is, after all, in everyone’s interests. My favourite barb aimed at a Labour councillor in Glasgow who defected to the SNP was “He’s just increased the average IQ in both parties.”

So where does that leave Dr Sarah Wollaston, the former Conservative and Independent Group MP who is the latest to join the ranks of the Liberal Democrats? Wollaston has received rave reviews since before she entered parliament. A local GP, she became the first MP to have been selected via an open primary, during David Cameron’s breathless efforts to modernise his party in the run-up to the 2010 general election. She quickly established herself as A Good Thing and became chair of the influential Health Select Committee and also of the even more prestigious Liaison Committee, which regularly scrutinises the prime minister.

Yet Dr Wollaston, while undoubtedly an independent-minded MP, isn’t just unafraid of changing her mind on policy – she has made a career out of 180 degree handbraketurns. And while the public admire people who admit their mistakes, in Dr Wollaston’s case, the evidence is that her convictions are not so much flexible as rooted in very shallow ground. In this respect she is far more representative of the average voter. But do we really need politicians whose convictions ebb and flow with the breeze?
For example, Dr Wollaston was one of the first to sponsor a Ten Minute Rule Bill by her parliamentary colleague, Chris Skidmore, in 2011, which called for the law to be changed in order that any MP elected under a particular party label would be forced to resign their seat in the event of their defecting to a different party. In Dr Wollaston’s case, this would have meant two parliamentary by-elections within a year, the first when she left the Conservative Party to join Chuka Umunna’s Independent Group, and – assuming she won that one – a second by-election when she followed Chuka out of the Tiggers to join the LibDems.

Ah, but that was then and this is now. Except for the tiny matter of the Leave campaign in 2016. Wollaston by then was an established Eurosceptic, voting for a backbench attempt to trigger an In/Out referendum in 2011 and subsequently voting to cut Britain’s contributions to the EU. When David Cameron finally called the 2016 referendum and returned from his renegotiations [sic] with his EU partners on a new deal for Britain, Wollaston blasted his efforts as “a threadbare deal that has highlighted our powerlessness to effect institutional change. If this is the very best that can be grudgingly conceded when EU leaders express concern at the prospect of a British exit, what hope is there of any meaningful reform in the future?”
She added: “My vote will count for no more than anyone else’s but, for what it’s worth, I am optimistic for our future, I believe the balance of our national interest now lies outside the EU and I will be voting to leave.”

And then, weeks before polling she changed her mind and announced she would vote Remain after all. If she had left it at that, the conversion would have been dramatic enough. But she didn’t. At first she accepted the result of the 2016 vote – a canny move since a majority of her constituents voted Leave. She even voted with the vast majority of MPs to trigger Article 50, setting Britain on a course to leave the EU, deal or no deal, two years later.

And then she left her own party in order to join a vehicle whose sole raison d’être was to stop Brexit from happening at all.
That’s quite a journey for someone to embark upon. Normally such Damascene conversions happen beyond the glare of publicity, because they happen to (mostly younger) people who are still finding their way in life, discovering who they are and what they believe in. Once they have a clearer idea of that, then they look round for a vehicle that will help them achieve their aims. By the time most of them get into parliament, they’re pretty settled on all of that.
But to have swung between two polar positions on the EU in such a dramatic way, to have supported forcing defecting MPs to stand for immediate re-election except when it applied to her, to have left her party of choice not once but twice in a matter of months… well, the question must be asked: is Dr Wollaston done? Can we expect, a few months or weeks down the line, a repudiation of the Liberal Democrats? A public embrace of Jeremy Corbyn, perhaps?
One swallow does not a summer make, and all that. Dr Wollaston’s conduct doesn’t in itself mean that open primaries are a poor way to choose future MPs. But it’s probably worth noting that another candidate chosen by open primary was Heidi Allen.

And an email I had from Anna Soubry. No 10 of her 10 pledges to the electorate of Broxtowe

I accept and will continue to honour the EU Referendum result. We are leaving the EU and must now get a good deal. I will continue to make the case for the positive benefits of immigration and the single market.

More from the telegraph

Jeremy Corbyn has endorsed a plot by his hard-left supporters to “shut down the streets” by whipping up the biggest act of civil disobedience in decades to protest at Boris Johnson’s Brexit plans.
The Labour leader urged his MPs to join protesters planning to “occupy bridges and blockade roads” in 10 major cities in what some activists have already likened to the 1990 Poll Tax riots.

Opponents of Brexit sank to new depths last night as they published on Twitter the home addresses of Jacob Rees-Mogg, the Leader of the Commons, and Mr Johnson’s chief strategist Dominic Cummings in an attempt to incite protests outside their front doors.

Meanwhile The Daily Telegraph has learnt that John Bercow, the Speaker, has broken into his family holiday to phone Remain-backing MP Sir Oliver Letwin in order to plan a way to prevent Mr Johnson proroguing Parliament.
Mr Bercow, who is currently in Turkey with his wife and three children, has discussed with Sir Oliver a plot to fast-track legislation through Parliament to thwart Mr Johnson’s plans, which were approved by the Queen on Wednesday.

The Speaker, who is required to be impartial, has described Mr Johnson’s decision to suspend Parliament for five weeks as “a constitutional outrage”.

We voted to Leave. If the EU is not going to give us an acceptable deal we have no choice other than to leave without one. What is the point of a second referendum ? No one wants a second referendum, they just want to reverse the original democratic vote. Whatever Boris does, it will be legal because it is being tested in the courts.

How ironic that Baroness Chakrabati (and I believe Corbyn) are opposed to the "undemocratic" move and are calling for democracy to be brought about by taking to the streets and blocking the bridges (including Nottingham). What sort of democracy overrules a democratic vote by a small number of people causing chaos in cities?

How is a second referendum delivering the result of the first referendum?

Wollaston backed a Parliamentary motion to force any MP who changed Party to resign and go to the electorate. She then changed from Consevative to Change UK without going to the electorate. She then changed from Change UK to Independent . She then changed from Independent to Liberal without a bye-election .

She also said she would vote to leave the EU, but is now campaigning to Remain.

You are now going of topic.

A deal was agreed but Parliament rejected it. At the same time the majority of Parliament are against a no deal because it would severely damage the UK in the long term. Ironically, most of the leave voters advocating a no deal at all costs will have pop their clogs in the short term. Thus leaving the next generations to pick up the pieces in the medium and long term.

I take it by your lack of response that you are all in favour of trashing the UK sovereignty at all costs. This is exactly out of the Trump play book of giving total disregard to due process etc and doing whatever the fook he wants. It's going to end in tear over there and similarly over here

Protests are allowed in democracies. Or do you prefer the way things are done in Russia and China. Crush all dissent

Protests are allowed, but it's ironic you choose Russia and China. They have no way of getting things done democratically. Corbyn is trying to overturn two democratic elections ! He thinks he can overturn a general election and a referendum by closing cities down, firstly because he lost an election, and now because he isn't getting his own way. He doesn't even want to Remain, but wants to negotiate a Labour deal to leave instead ! John Major who is taking legal action to stop proroguation actually did the same thing to stop the Cash for questions scandal being discussed !! Prorogueing Parliament normally happens every year anyhow. It was already known that Parliament was being closed for the Conference Season, as it is every year. It was due to be closed for something like three weeks anyhow.

This is from Sky News, who seem incapable of working out that 14th Sept to 2nd October is more than two weeks !

Parliament had been due to go on recess for two weeks for the party conference season - with the Lib Dems (14-17 September), Labour (21-25 September) and Conservatives (29 September-2 October) all holding their annual gatherings.

You are now going of topic.

Rather ironic that in the "Off topic" section I'm told I'm going off topic !! Thought this was the Brexit thread. BJ is doing what Parliament has been doing for hundreds of years. There is normally a new Parliamentary term every year.I think he has actually added four days to the shutdown that was already known about. Parliament has already voted for us to leave. He is only trying to get through what they already voted for by a majority of 384 MPs.

Rather ironic that in the "Off topic" section I'm told I'm going off topic !! Thought this was the Brexit thread. BJ is doing what Parliament has been doing for hundreds of years. There is normally a new Parliamentary term every year.I think he has actually added four days to the shutdown that was already known about. Parliament has already voted for us to leave. He is only trying to get through what they already voted for by a majority of 384 MPs.

You are just a parrot. Most of what you post are articles from newspapers or hyperbole from the likes of JRM and co. Don't worry, you'll get your wish. Unfortunately, your grandchildren and probably great grandchildren will be left picking up the bill.

People like you, who have financially benefited from being in the EU quickly forget the shambles this country was during the 60's and early 70's. The last time the UK went it alone.

You are just a parrot. Most of what you post are articles from newspapers or hyperbole from the likes of JRM and co. Don't worry, you'll get your wish. Unfortunately, your grandchildren and probably great grandchildren will be left picking up the bill.

People like you, who have financially benefited from being in the EU quickly forget the shambles this country was during the 60's and early 70's. The last time the UK went it alone.

We have come a long way in the last 50 years DESPITE being in the EU. I don't know how old you are, but we were told that NOT joining the ERM would wreck the economy. We joined and it wrecked the economy. We were told if we DIDN'T join the Euro it would wreck our economy. We didn't join, and it saved us. Look what the Euro has done for Greece, Italy, Ireland, Spain , Portugal etc. The EU will put ideology before anything. It's clear that a lot of the stats that May and Hammond's government produced are rubbish. The Dover stats say up to 85% of lorries will be delayed. The head of Calais port says 30 % of the vehicles travelling over are empty and won't be checked. Who exactly is going to delay lorries coming in? Are our border people going to do it?

Apparently there has already been a shift towards cargo crates. These can be exported from the North, cutting out Dover and being environmentally friendly as well. If Calais doesn't deliver, goods will be moved to other ports

I don't think I have seen anyone yet come up with a positive reason for staying in the EU. All we get are forecasts of doom and gloom if we leave.

I voted to leave because I believe it's best for the children of the future. I may be wrong but that's what I believe. The best argument the Remainers have seems to be just to try and insult everyone who actually has confidence in Britain. Of course if I am wrong so are 17.4 million others.

Your long term view of doom and gloom is ridiculous. Why should grandchildren be affected? Even if we do ever get round to leaving, there is nothing stopping us joining again. The EU will probably just rub their hands and start pocketing our money again.

We own and operate a small engineering business providing relatively niche services and products to heavy engineering facilities across the UK, EU and Africa.
The operations across the UK and EU are done as though it’s one country, minimal paperwork, no restrictions, everything completed under one set of compliance regulations.
I can get in my car in Nottinghamshire and drive anywhere in Europe on my UK Driving Licence, and UK insurance with no additional documentation required.
This is the ‘guide’ provided by the Government today on how we will need to operate after 31st October. This is the first page!!

What you need to do now to prepare for Brexit
Sign up to get email alerts about changes to Brexit information that may affect you
Based on your answers, we know:
  • You own or operate a business or organisation
  • You work in electronics, parts and machinery
  • You work in installation, servicing and repair
  • You work in professional, legal and business services
  • You work in environmental services
  • You work in electricity
  • You work in oil, gas and coal
  • You work in renewable energy
  • You work in the chemicals industry
  • You work in metals manufacturing
  • You work in mining
  • You work in non-metal materials manufacturing
  • Your business sells goods or services in the UK
  • Your business imports goods from the EU
  • Your business exports goods to the EU
  • Your business provides services in the EU
  • Your business transports goods across EU borders
  • You do not employ EU citizens
  • You exchange personal data with EU organisations
  • You process personal data from the EU
  • You use websites or services hosted in the EU
  • You do not use or rely on intellectual property protection
  • You do not receive EU or UK government funding
  • You do not sell products or services to the public sector
  • You are a UK national
  • You live in the UK
  • You are employed in the EU
  • You are employed in the UK
  • You plan to travel to the EU
  • You plan to travel to the rest of the world
  • You plan to travel after 31 October 2019
  • You plan to travel to the UK
  • You are travelling with a pet
  • You need to drive abroad
Start again
You and your family
Check a passport for travel to Europe after Brexit
You may not be able to travel if you do not renew your passport in time.
Read the guidance: Passport rules for travel to Europe after Brexit
Do it as soon as possible
Contact your vet at least 4 months before travelling to make sure your pet is able to travel to the EU
If your pet does not have the proper certificates you will not be able to take it with you.
Read the guidance: Pet travel to Europe after Brexit
It takes at least 4 months
Check what you need to do to make sure you can travel through the border of the country you are visiting
You may not be allowed to enter the EU if you cannot show you meet immigration rules.
Read the guidance: Visit Europe after Brexit
Check whether your mobile phone company has changed its mobile roaming charges before travelling to the EU
You may be charged for using your mobile device in the EU if your operator has re-introduced roaming charges.
Check if you need an International Driving Permit before you drive in the EU, EEA or Switzerland
You may be driving illegally - you could get a fine, or your vehicle could be seized.
Read the guidance: Driving abroad

And page 2.......

Check if you need an International Driving Permit before you drive in the EU, EEA or Switzerland
You may be driving illegally - you could get a fine, or your vehicle could be seized.
Read the guidance: Driving abroad
Get motor insurance green cards for your vehicle, caravan or trailer if they're registered in the UK and you'll be driving in the EU or EEA
You could get a fine or your vehicle could be seized if you do not have a motor insurance green card to prove you're insured.
Read the guidance: Driving in the EU after Brexit - Insurance for your vehicle, caravan or trailer
It takes up to one month
Put a GB sticker on the back of your vehicle if it's registered in the UK, even if your number plate already shows GB with a Euro symbol
You could get a fine if you do not have a GB sticker when you need one.
Read the guidance: Driving in the EU after Brexit - GB stickers and number plates
Check for disruption to your journey before you travel between the UK and the EU - border checks may take longer
If you do not allow enough time, you could miss your flight, train or ferry.
Your business or organisation
Check if you need to change your conformity assessment or conformity marking to sell your CE marked goods in the UK or EU
In most cases you can continue using the CE marking in the EU and UK (although in some cases you may need to transfer your certificate of conformity to an EU conformity asssesment body) - but if your good requires UKCA marking and you have not used it, then it will not be valid for sale in the UK.
Read the guidance: Prepare to use the UKCA mark after Brexit
Get legal advice if your business is merging with an EU company
If you do not follow the rules, you may be investigated by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) and the European Commission.
Read the guidance: Merger review and anti-competitive activity after Brexit
Check if you need to appoint a representative in the EU, and label your goods with your EU importer's details
If you do not meet the requirements, you may not be able to export goods to the EU.
Read the guidance: Placing manufactured goods on the EU market after Brexit
Check if your employees need a visa or work permit and meet any requirements for their profession to work in the country they’re going to
You or your employees may not be able to enter or work in some countries.
Read the guidance: Providing services to any country in the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland after Brexit
Check if you need to change how you do accounting and reporting
You may breach reporting requirements in EEA countries if you do not make any changes you need to.
Read the guidance: Accounting if there's a no-deal Brexit
Read the guidance from the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) to check if you need to change your contract to keep accessing personal data from the EU
You will not be able to access personal data from the EU without the right contract.
Read the guidance: Using personal data in your business or organisation if there’s no Brexit deal
Check how to label food if you're selling it in the UK or EU
You may not be able to sell goods in the EU if they're labelled incorrectly.
Read the guidance: Food labelling changes if there's a no-deal Brexit
Check if you can export organic food to the EU, and how to label and trade it.
You may not be able to sell your food as organic in the EU.
Read the guidance: Trading and labelling organic food after Brexit

And page 3.....

Register your chemicals to an organisation based in the EU if you want to export them to the EU.
You will not be able to export your chemicals if you do not register them to an organisation in the EU.
Read the guidance: How to comply with REACH chemical regulations
It usually takes up to 6 weeks
Check if you need to pay a tariff on goods you import from the EU
Your goods will be held at customs if you do not pay the correct tariff.
Read the guidance: Check temporary rates of customs duty (tariffs) on imports after a no-deal Brexit.
It takes more than 4 weeks
Get an EORI number that starts with GB to move your goods into or out of the EU
You will not be able to buy goods from or sell goods to the EU without an EORI number.
Read the guidance: Get ready to move goods between or through common transit countries including the EU
It takes up to a week
Register for Transitional Simplified Procedures (TSP) to make it easier to import goods from the EU
You'll need to make full import declarations each time you buy goods from the EU if you do not use TSP.
It takes 2 to 4 weeks
Set up a 'duty deferment account' to pay your customs duties, import VAT and excise duties monthly by Direct Debit, if you need to pay duty
You'll need to pay your import duties as soon as your goods pass through customs if you do not have a 'duty deferment account'.
Read the guidance: Customs procedures if the UK leaves the EU without a deal - Deferring Duty
It takes up to one week
Decide whether to get an agent or make declarations yourself
You may not be able to trade goods with the EU if you do not get your business ready.
Read the guidance: Placing manufactured goods on the EU market after Brexit
Register for a quicker way to move your goods to the EU
Your goods may be delayed or rejected when they reach the EU if you do not register.
Read the guidance: Moving goods between or through common transit countries including the EU
Check if you need permission to sell someone's intellectual property in the EEA, if you've already sold it in the UK
You may not be able to export your intellectual property protected products from the UK to the EEA without the right permission.
Read the guidance: Brexit and exhaustion of intellectual property rights
Check the rules on moving radioactive material into and out of the UK
You will not be able to move radioactive sources into the UK without making a written declaration.
Read the guidance: Shipping radioactive waste and spent fuel after Brexit
Check what documents your employees need to make and operate aircraft for the gas and oil industry in the EU, EEA and Switzerland
You will not be able to make or operate aircraft for the gas and oil industry in the EU, EEA and Switzerland without the right documents.
Read the guidance: Prepare to work and operate in the European aviation sector after Brexit
Up to one week
Prepare for loss of access to EU Emissions Trading System and other EU Registry accounts after Brexit
You will not be able to access accounts in the EU ETS Union Registry administered by the UK and accounts in the Kyoto Protocol National Registry of the UK.
Read the guidance: The chemicals sector and preparing for Brexit
Find out how to exchange your UK Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for an EU Driver CPC
You will not be able to drive a lorry for an EU operator if you do not have an EU Driver CPC.
Read the guidance: Drive in the EU after Brexit: lorry and goods vehicle drivers
Check if you need to apply for a permit for journeys through or between EU countries
You may not be able to transport goods through or between EU countries without an ECMT permit.
Read the guidance: ECMT international road haulage permits
It takes up to 2 weeks
Check what steps you need to take to sell goods to the EU
You may not be able to sell goods to the EU if you do not get your business ready.
Read the guidance: Get your business ready to export from the UK to the EU after Brexit
It takes up to 4 weeks
Check if your customers can give you the right documents for trade with the EU, if you’re a haulier
You may not be able to transport goods through the EU if your customers do not give you the right documents
Read the guidance: International road haulage: no-deal Brexit haulier checklist
Check what documents you need to transport goods through the EU, if you’re a haulier
You will not be able to transport haulage goods through the EU without the right documents.
Read the guidance: Carry out international road haulage after Brexit
Check how to get approval to sell vehicles and vehicle parts in the UK and the EU
You will not be able to sell vehicles or vehicle parts in the UK and the EU if they are not approved correctly.
Read the guidance: Vehicle type-approval if there’s no Brexit deal
Check what you need to do if you're a lawyer with an EU or EEA qualification to still work or provide legal services in the UK
You may not be able to continue working or providing legal services in the UK if you do not prepare.
Read the guidance: EU lawyers in the UK after a no-deal Brexit
Check what you need to do if you own a UK legal services business
You may not be able to continue providing legal services in the same way if you do not get your business ready.
Read the guidance: Legal services business owners after a no-deal Brexit
Check what you need to do if you're a lawyer with a UK qualification to still work or provide legal services in the EU
You may not be able to continue working or providing legal services in the EU if you do not prepare.
Read the guidance: UK lawyers practising in the EU, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein in a no-deal Brexit
If you buy chemicals from the EU, you will need to register on the new UK REACH system
You may not be able to bring chemicals into the UK if you do not register.
Read the guidance: How to comply with REACH chemical regulations
It usually takes up to 6 weeks
Check if your third-party conformity assessment for construction products is still recognised by the EU
If your conformity assessment is not held by an EU-recognised body, you will not be able to sell your products in the EU.
Read the guidance: Construction Products Regulation if there is no Brexit deal
You may not need to do all these actions ahead of the 31 October deadline. The action you may need to take may change subject to negotiations and your own circumstances.

So that’s nice and concise.

I’m intrigued to know who is picking up the cost of all this additional administration, the government? Farage? my business? No prizes there.

We are a small family run business and this is what we will have to deal with.
Imagine large multinationals with large headcounts.
Any UK business having any business connection with Europe, buying and selling products, providing services, using research facilities faces these issues, the food and agricultural sectors its significantly worse.

And some people still think this is a good idea.

Oh and the Government is also introducing a new ‘Standard’ for goods supplied to the UK market. A new ‘Kite Mark’ called UKCA.

It’s being introduced over a period of time, which is the good news, but it’s another new level of documentation that is not required now.....and as it’s not recognised by any other trading block or standards agencies we will still have to maintain CE standards for European trade....Gost R for Russia.....the list goes on.

I wonder who pays for that too.....?

Last edited:
I feel for you mate.

I've already posted a long list of positive reasons to be part of the EU for Lienking but they were also put on the Ignore pile. I'd say being part of a union that saved you, your business and countless others having to do all that shit would be another fine reason!
I particularly like that there are several things you have to do before the end of next month that take more than 4 weeks, or more than 6 weeks, and you have received this list today. Bloody Marvelous.