Billy the Blade | Page 2 | Vital Football

Billy the Blade

Bulmer, My younger brother was talking about you and SBT this afternoon. He was a regular poster on BM for a long time. I’ve told him about this new forum. If he joins he might use a new name. He was Florida Blade on BM
Steve wasn’t it met him a few yrs ago when he came over for a game does his mrs support Sunderland :hmmm: nice bloke and good poster pity he stopped be nice to hear from him again. Is he still over there or has he come back ?

Steve wasn’t it met him a few yrs ago when he came over for a game does his mrs support Sunderland :hmmm: nice bloke and good poster pity he stopped be nice to hear from him again. Is he still over there or has he come back ?
Stuart, and his wife is from Sunderland. He’s been back home about 3 years. He lives up in the North east but he’s still gets to matches and is a ST holder although he doesn’t get to night matches. He sits with me on the kop.

Useless at names me yes Stuart had a name card of his back then be nice to meet up and have a chat I’m on the kop every home game
Not the only thing tha not good at either,listenin to intellegent men at academy games aint a strong suit for thi either.:giggle: UTCB

Not the only thing tha not good at either,listenin to intellegent men at academy games aint a strong suit for thi either.:giggle: UTCB

Its Redders and Ronald I feel sorry for having to put up with you two,Bully and Rod,not a brain cell between the pair of them

Its Redders and Ronald I feel sorry for having to put up with you two,Bully and Rod,not a brain cell between the pair of them
Still cleverer than thee tho Benny.:yes: I thought tha liked Cricket,not nice sayin TMS is like a drone,tut tut Victor.:giggle: UTCB

I’m down gangway D row U bang behind the net I’ll hang around back of kop sat if I’m there early enough or maybe at half time[/QUOTE. I’m going tonight I’ll look out for yer around gangway D. I wear a black Barbour type jacket and black trousers. White hair ( What’s left of it) I look a right owd geezer :rolleyes:

I’ll be pushed for time before kick off CJJ I’m still at the NGH atm got to get home through rush hour traffic then get down to BDTBL I’ll do my best

This is my tat there’s a few knocking about but not that many and there’s only us idiot postmen still in shorts

Attachments

• 1C7F7F2C-3574-4E6F-BD77-1377A28ECBA3.jpeg
    1C7F7F2C-3574-4E6F-BD77-1377A28ECBA3.jpeg
    325.2 KB · Views: 1