Billy the Blade | Vital Football

Billy the Blade

Sad news Charlie,thoughts are with you and your family,Billy will have touched all their lives and be much missed.

Until 10 months ago I had never had a dog,never wanted one,I’m a convert now,I got a new walking partner,his name is Billy

Very sad new Charlie. Its never easy losing a dog. We nearly lost one of our two last week but he pulled through after a 2 hour operation to remove a growth. As Chips says pets are part of the family RIP Billy Blade.

Our Billy died this morning. Sad day!! RIP Billy:cry:View attachment 29056
Sad news for you Charlie,you will miss him that is for sure.

I had six dogs living with me at one point,as they each passed away over the years i had their ashes put in a cabinet,they are all in the cabinet now,loved them all.

Can't be without a dog they are the best company,so i have two new ones an Alaskan Shepherd and a German Shepherd,six months age difference Lola she is 2 in Nov and Logan he is 2 next May.

Billy was my Grandsons Charlie’s dog. He took this photo of Billy with Blades shirt on a few years ago. Thanks for all your posts! :clap:

Sad news for you Charlie,you will miss him that is for sure.

I had six dogs living with me at one point,as they each passed away over the years i had their ashes put in a cabinet,they are all in the cabinet now,loved them all.

Can't be without a dog they are the best company,so i have two new ones an Alaskan Shepherd and a German Shepherd,six months age difference Lola she is 2 in Nov and Logan he is 2 next May.
I lost my dog 4 years ago and got another a few weeks after. I called him Murphy after you know who! 0045B705-DAE4-481F-94B5-5649700BE268.jpeg

Charlie we lost our dog,SANDY March 6th 2017,we're still grievin nar but our middle son(2nd born of 3 sons) got himself a pup last summer,she's got some sheep dog in her but guess who's lookin after her all the time? Her name is Molly and we adore her but as i said we're still grievin for our SANDY who was 18 when we had to have her put to sleep.I send sincere sympathy mi owd pal to you & yours. UTCB

Yes he was Bulmer great dog !! The one I have now is off the same Family.
Bulmer, My younger brother was talking about you and SBT this afternoon. He was a regular poster on BM for a long time. I’ve told him about this new forum. If he joins he might use a new name. He was Florida Blade on BM

Charlie we lost our dog,SANDY March 6th 2017,we're still grievin nar but our middle son(2nd born of 3 sons) got himself a pup last summer,she's got some sheep dog in her but guess who's lookin after her all the time? Her name is Molly and we adore her but as i said we're still grievin for our SANDY who was 18 when we had to have her put to sleep.I send sincere sympathy mi owd pal to you & yours. UTCB
It’ll keep thi going Rod. Yer need exercise at your age :ROFLMAO:

Sorry to hear that you lost such a good loyal friend Charlie. Lovely photo. I’m sure he will be missed. Was he named after a particular player?

Stay strong.