Big scary Notts Forest.. | Vital Football

Big scary Notts Forest..

Irn-Bru Fleck

Vital Squad Member
Arrogant tossers just like the pigs. My second hated team. Pressures on them, hope we do em.

And I ain't had a beer yet.

COME ON YOU BLADES

Everybody hates Leeds, just a normal thing.
Forest, never thought much about. Can remember the great teams under Clough when they were still getting crowds of between 19/25000.
Pigs, now that's a different matter. Being brought up as a kid and dads friends in pub them making me believe that they get 40/50000 regularly and thousands more than us. Didn't realise they were talking about late 1940's and early 50's.

They do seem like quite the jumped up, arrogant, entitled bunch of cu nts. And the accent isn't much better than Brummie.

Would love to beat them.

But to be honest I feel I'd probably prefer them in the PL than bloody Huddersfield.

They've developed a totally different attitude to the 'View From' when we first played them this season. That's what a bit of success does I suppose but to take it to it's current level there has to be an underlying Pork-esk mindset.

You a nd?:ROFLMAO: Is this a mistake from you again TT? UTB
Ah Bless.
When you've been duped by a union leader determined only to line his own pockets at your expense whilst putting your livelihood on the scrapheap and all you've got is to attempt social media wind ups the above is the result.

Ah Bless.
When you've been duped by a union leader determined only to line his own pockets at your expense whilst putting your livelihood on the scrapheap and all you've got is to attempt social media wind ups the above is the result.
:ROFLMAO: Ah bless you Judith Chalmers wannabe. UTB

I well and truly retract that bit

Their fans are among the worst and scummiest in the country.

Fuck that little bitch Johnson too.
Tbh we’d probably be better off with Huddersfield in the champ next season but I’ll still be cheering them on next weekend