Big scary Notts Forest.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Big scary Notts Forest..

Scummier than Wednesday, worse in character than Leeds.

Take the worst of Leeds and Wednesday and put them together, and you have Forest.

Goin to wonder what’s hit them next time they come
hope it’s next yr

Too right
After the Sharp incident this has the potential to completely boil over.

Sadly the only people affected will be us, as usual, as Forest are given the entire Lane End and the South Stand and John Street get cut back to the halfway line.

I remember Cloughs clipping a couple of Forest yobs when he was manager. He knew they were areoles!! and scabby ones to boot!!! 😂😂😂

Not really. Just a shame they can't both lose...
Agreed I wanted Huddersfield to win but I’m no lover of them either

having said that I thought watching the terriers was like watching us I think they sold themselves short and forest tried to win it so it was probably a fair reflection of the game

Agreed I wanted Huddersfield to win but I’m no lover of them either

having said that I thought watching the terriers was like watching us I think they sold themselves short and forest tried to win it so it was probably a fair reflection of the game
Forest weren't owt special. Got too many bellends in their 11.
Samba
Worrall
Colback
Yates
Johnson
Davis

Last edited:
Forest weren't owt special. Got no many bellends in their 11.
Samba
Worrall
Colback
Yates
Johnson
Davis
Can’t disagree with you but at least they tried to win it I hate it when teams get there and don’t have a go,they did and probably just deserved it how’s the saying go you make your own luck

That's too much for him.

Takes too long on the ball and doesn't take on his opponent outright all that often

One thing's for sure as we first saw in the play offs, Forest look like they will be the darling's of the media next season. Sky presenters spent as much time talking about them getting into the Prem and Broad's love of then than the test match cricket in the past two days.