Big scary Notts Forest.. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Big scary Notts Forest..

One thing's for sure as we first saw in the play offs, Forest look like they will be the darling's of the media next season. Sky presenters spent as much time talking about them getting into the Prem and Broad's love of then than the test match cricket in the past two days.

Well, they are multiple European champions, despite being shite for the last 30 years...

Amazing that in 7 out of the next 10 seasons after winning the European Cup they were averaging 16/19000 in the top division despite finishing
in the top 10 on 9 occasions. Think the love affair is mainly due to the Brian Clough affinity.

Well, they are multiple European champions, despite being shite for the last 30 years...
I appreciate that they achieved more back then than most clubs clubs their size (like us) ever will again, but it had been an absolute 2 day w*nk fest by Sky. It was as if every pundit and commentator had been told to mention that they'd be in the PL next season over again, even the Kiwis. Then there was 'super-fan' Broad being interviewed in his beloved City Ground and his allegancies were also constantly mentioned over again while the cameras just panned over their ground. It's a cricket match. It's a long drawn out sport and so I don't mind the odd diversion but not the the same thing over again. I can't even recall it being mentioned in televised a game that Joe Root is a Blade when we got promoted although I may have missed it. No chance me missing Forest though, it was on auto repeat. :LOL: