Benefit Street | Page 2 | Vital Football

Benefit Street

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 16:17

gator - 9/1/2014 15:59

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 15:48

gator - 9/1/2014 15:47

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 15:40

ive heard a few people say that the 50p man also sold drugs too man... i dont think he is as innocent as what the programme made out....

the bloke that nipped in and out of the green? who's that?
Funghi's best mate the shop lifter he was only out four days or something apparently got threatened by some lads so he done a runner and ended back in jail.

he robbed the weed farm didnt he? He will end up getting either shot of knived
That's him right little rat he's already been stabbed 5 times or something.

compared to the rest of the scruffs he was well dressed etc... hollister t-shirts. all robbed. He will be in and out of prison the rest of his life. And one day be killed.
Proper scumbag him the sort who would rob his own granny.

gator - 9/1/2014 16:25

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 16:17

gator - 9/1/2014 15:59

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 15:48

gator - 9/1/2014 15:47

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 15:40

ive heard a few people say that the 50p man also sold drugs too man... i dont think he is as innocent as what the programme made out....

the bloke that nipped in and out of the green? who's that?
Funghi's best mate the shop lifter he was only out four days or something apparently got threatened by some lads so he done a runner and ended back in jail.

he robbed the weed farm didnt he? He will end up getting either shot of knived
That's him right little rat he's already been stabbed 5 times or something.

compared to the rest of the scruffs he was well dressed etc... hollister t-shirts. all robbed. He will be in and out of prison the rest of his life. And one day be killed.
Proper scumbag him the sort who would rob his own granny.

agreed mate. Needs a kicking.

they should stick him in with Charlie Bronson.

I'd use that fella as a cellmate to these proper scummy wankers who rob and cheat people and go in and out of prison. Let him have a week with them, I reckon they'd think twice about it next time they got released.

James06 - 9/1/2014 16:41

I'd use that fella as a cellmate to these proper scummy wankers who rob and cheat people and go in and out of prison. Let him have a week with them, I reckon they'd think twice about it next time they got released.
HAHA that would be brilliant ever see that programme about him tell ya you wouldn't want to cross him.

Read his wiki page mate, it's hilarious.

He took two iraqi's prisoner, he bashed one of them over the head with a metal tray, but then felt guilty so made the iraqi hit him 4 times with it. Some of the things he's asked for when he's got hostages are mental. Once 'an inflatable doll, a helicopter and a cup of tea!!'
He also released a hostage when he felt guilty after farting in front of him!

If you ever get the chance to see the programme about him it's like a film come documentary about him it's absolutely brilliant total nutcase but a hard one.Comes from a good family too him and his brother were made to wear dickie bows to school by his mother was hilarious.He once told Dave Courtney the cockney gangster (who Vinny Jones character in lock stock was based on)that he was going to bite a whole in his chest and suck the life out of him because he said he was a cocky bastard.Courtney said he shit himself and all he could whimper was please Michael don't lol.

I'd use that fella as a cellmate to these proper scummy wankers who rob and cheat people and go in and out of prison.

Sentencing petty criminals to violent anal rape, are you a traffic warden? Public school boy? Or just a Catholic?

Juan Mourep - 9/1/2014 18:12

I'd use that fella as a cellmate to these proper scummy wankers who rob and cheat people and go in and out of prison.

Sentencing petty criminals to violent anal rape, are you a traffic warden? Public school boy? Or just a Catholic?
Yeah your right mate that's far too good for him we should lock him up in the sewer with the rest of the rats.

They say they found these idiots at a job fare, it better not had been that job fair at Villa Park, if it was Lerner would need to go ASAP.

Two guys who work at our place live in that street and they`re both decent fellas with jobs and families,so maybe the program makers exaggerate it slightly.I`ll ask the 2 guys when i see them.
I`ve dropped the one guy off a few times after work,but that was at 2/3 in the morning ,so i didn`t see any of the real goings on.

Horrible program. Mr KK wanted to see it. I was messing around on the laptop whilst it was on. Mr KK said it was funny the way my nose curled in disgust everytime I looked at the TV.

Programs like these sensationalize and bring more stereo typing on people on welfare. Yes this does go on however not as much as people like to think. The Westminster and Media propaganda runs smoothly with programs like these. The average person thinks everyone is the same on benefits.

To give white Mom (without knowing whether she is definitively fiddling the system or not) her due when she said she was working and on benefits, she may have meant tax credits, as they are classed as benefits too.

People don't get that the circle of benefits is much smaller of the pie chart than they think of those on disability job seekers and so on. I have the pie chart saved. If I can find it I will post it up.

Of welfare 52% is state pensions with the rest being split with housing benefit, disability, job seekers, DLA, tax credits and other/s.

Alot more people on housing benefit than are actually on disability/jobseekers as many get the it as a top up of wages towards living expenses. Same as DLA alot don't realize DLA is NOT means tested and alot of people do work who are on it.

Back to the program as JF described them as low class: I will add also, without much understanding of life: For them to appear on a program like this and not to expect any repercussions is rather foolish or/and naive/below average intelligence.

As for the people who had 2 children who had been sanctioned who thought a stint in prison would be good, words fail me. What about their children?.. Mind you............................. make what you will of the ......................

Here's the link to the pie chart of how welfare is made up: Think it will surprise some of you

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=welfare+pie+chart+uk&rlz=1C1CHFX_enGB512GB512&espv=210&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&source=iu&imgil=rWprweqdazBGBM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcQnDofqoMD_3-Jb2QTeUhazWod5CLeANDHhCBoSInP7WshqUCfp%253B911%253B661%253B0tloGS5Bf9XqVM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Flartsocial.org%25252Fmoney&sa=X&ei=6AvPUtOgNMme7Ab8-YHwAw&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAA&biw=1366&bih=599#facrc=_&imgrc=rWprweqdazBGBM%253A%3B0tloGS5Bf9XqVM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flartsocial.org%252Fsites%252Fdefault%252Ffiles%252Ffield%252Fimage%252Fbenefitspend.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flartsocial.org%252Fmoney%3B911%3B661

The saddest part of any of these shows is the lack of any hope in these people. They are trapped by their poverty, their lack of education, their experience, and lack of imagination. It is a big challenge for society.

Two interesting article links below on Benefits street, I thought you may want to read

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/benefits-street-a-healthy-media-would-stand-up-to-the-powerful-and-wealthy-ours-targets-the-poor-and-voiceless-9046773.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536208/Truth-White-Dee-Channel-4s-Benefits-Street-stole-cash-poor-fund-lovers-crack-habit.html

Not seen the programme but certainly seen some news it's created.

What scares me is film makes as they are now called, can still so openly distort a reality to suit their ends in the name of getting the programme sold, and also that human beings in the 24 hour news world we live in can be dumb enough to think you can enter into a programme like this and come out accurately and without looking like a bunch of twats?

All these years on has nobody realised TV and the media will spend 1 week building you up and then the next decade trying to tear you down in the most imaginable ways possible?

Is the craving for 15 minutes of fame that blinding?

And I know it's annoying, and I fall for it myself at points when you hear families bitching they have no money blah blah but have a 42+ screen in the background...if you step back for a second, you can get those TV's for 2-5 quid a week in catalogues but the impression is always, they had a grand to spunk on them.

We live in such a judgemental society now, it's not keeping up with the Jones' anymore, it's look down on the chavs...and I say bollocks to the freeloaders.

Aye Mike did you see the news when they announced Sir Deadly was 90, they gave us his low down then had a dig at fans by saying they hounded Ellis out, talk about 1 sided bollocks.