Beach Donkeys v Wigan Donkeys | Page 3 | Vital Football

Beach Donkeys v Wigan Donkeys

Frankie must have been drowned out with his "Maloney out" chant. 😁

How big has Kyle Joseph got? Thelo could learn from his physicality.

Well well, what a surprise coming out from the Simple Minds soundcheck .....looked at my phone to see a surprising result & our 1 nil win....how did we play?
Great that we've now hit the magical 50 points safety barrier & SM can now unleash the lads, looking forward to some fine attacking football from now to the end of the season.....😉😂

First half was the best 45 minutes of FOOTBALL we have played all season. We were outstanding both in and out of possession. Blackpool had a go in the second half and pushed us back as they won more second ball, but we never looked to be really under pressure.

Jason Kerr was immense today both in defence and bringing the ball out. Get him and Jones signed up for next season as soon as possible.

Adeeko also had a very good game and will no doubt develop into a really good midfield player in time.

Well well, what a surprise coming out from the Simple Minds soundcheck .....looked at my phone to see a surprising result & our 1 nil win....how did we play?
Great that we've now hit the magical 50 points safety barrier & SM can now unleash the lads, looking forward to some fine attacking football from now to the end of the season.....😉😂
We ''Promised You A Miracle''.

I thought we played well today, despite only one shot on target.
I just had a nosey on the Blackpool forum....its mirrors this forum.....their fans are bored shitless with Critchleys tippy tippy sideways backwards football.

Not a bad effort that today, got lucky at times but lets not count chickens just yet.

It was a 1-0 win and 3 points that's it, nothing special.

Steve Humphreys put about a quarter shift in again today. To be fair Aasgard did get two shot/header away.

Magen is came on and looked like he had already played 85 minutes. One run across field by a Blackpool player was around 2 yards from Magennis who just looked at him and let him go. I am not sure but I thought he held the door open for him.

Kerr and Hughes looked good today. Solid and very skillful.

Good hard fought win, S Smith was indeed a MOM contender but for me it was between Chambers and Hughes who were both outstanding.

Most had good games today, perhaps not Thelo who was a bit peripheral and he gets shoved off the ball too easily for a reasonably big lad.
Godo also, who was certainly involved and busy but had several openings where early in the season he’d just have ‘gone’ ….I wonder if he’s holding back full throttle because he’s worried about a recurrence ?

Adeeko crocking Rhodes was inspired ! :LOL: