Beach Donkeys v Wigan Donkeys | Page 2 | Vital Football

Beach Donkeys v Wigan Donkeys

I see nothing else but another Bolton performance at home...players sent out shit scared trying to keep a clean sheet and hoping Blackpool's forward line have an off day. We sink way too deep , gift them all the possession and scrape a 0-0.
Hopefully we've got nil in us. Definitely nil on entertainment.

Pick the correct team for the start and we have a chance. Start with Goode, Adeeko and Magennis and I don’t fancy our chances. Prediction - Blackpool to win 2-1 and Rhodes will score.

I’d like to see

Tickle

Kerr
Hughes
Chambers

Jones
M Smith
Shaw
J Smith

Godo
Humphrys
Aasgard

I'm up north this weekend and thought I'd go to this one, then saw it was £30 a ticket 😲. Good luck, but I wont be there.

Morning Bullshit. I thought you'd:

a. Stopped going yourself in protest at being moved to accommodate Man Utd fans.

b. Put me on ignore.

Seems neither is correct and you are just as hypocritical as ever. Have a great day!

Prediction - Blackpool to win 2-1 and Rhodes will score.
Rhodes got a straight red last week for an elbow, so he should be out for 3 matches (one already served in midweek)

(Unless he’s had a successful appeal ?)

In theory this should be a good game. It’s a local derby, the donkey lashers need to win to get into the play offs and we are comfortably mid table and at home so should be going for it.

I very much doubt it’ll play out this way and we’ll spend most of the match on the back foot content to pass it around the back interspersed with the odd attack. Can’t wait.

In theory this should be a good game. It’s a local derby, the donkey lashers need to win to get into the play offs and we are comfortably mid table and at home so should be going for it.

I very much doubt it’ll play out this way and we’ll spend most of the match on the back foot content to pass it around the back interspersed with the odd attack. Can’t wait.

Your last paragraph probably mirrors our home support, where it'll imo be fairly sparse due to our dour & dismal displays of late. I seriously hope I am proven wrong & it's an emphatic win for latics ( emphatic win for latics)...an excellent line for moonay's 12th man series u not think

Bloody, blast and buggery! , (to quote my late, great Dad)

Rhodes always seems to cause us problems and he’s the type of big, highly experienced striker that our current lot tend to struggle against.
A bit like Magennis then!